Divisional Playoff Matchups Set

Believe in Checkdown Alice? LOL no way.

Hoyer isn't there to gift wrap them the game. IMO the Chiefs are the most over-rated team in the NFL. They will get smoked.

IF (and it is a BIG IF) Peyton Manning can summon up the Manning of old for a couple of games I think Denver has a 33% shot of stopping the evil cheating scum.

I believe in Andy Reid, not Alex Smith

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoyer isn't there to gift wrap them the game. IMO the Chiefs are the most over-rated team in the NFL. They will get smoked.

IF (and it is a BIG IF) Peyton Manning can summon up the Manning of old for a couple of games I think Denver has a 33% shot of stopping the evil cheating scum.

The Manning of old has been gone all year. Even if the Manning of old somehow does return, the old Manning was never as good in the postseason as he was during the regular season. It would require a complete reversal of his previous fortunes. Due to Manning's historical playoff struggles combined with this season's difficulties, there is no way I see Denver representing the AFC in the Super Bowl. Unless Manning gets benched again and Osweiler can string a couple good games together. I find that scenario far more plausible.

Manning is 2-1 Vs NE* in the AFC Title Game, AKA the biggest game that he can play vs Brady

#CAN'TWINTHEBIGGAMES

On another note, I remember growing up how the 49ers ALWAYS won. Always.

5 Super Bowls. Montana, then Young.

Then at long last it was over and they were not just "another team" but pretty bad.

I cannot wait to see NE* going 5-11 and having a clown as a HC

Divisional Round preview: Steelers-Broncos
Can Big Ben and the Steelers spoil Peyton Manning's first start since Week 10? Gregg Rosenthal considers whether an injured Pittsburgh offense can pull off the upset.

Divisional Round preview: Seahawks-Panthers
Will Cam Newton and the near-perfect Panthers stomp out the defending NFC champions? Gregg Rosenthal previews this battle between conference heavyweights.

Divisional Round preview: Packers-Cardinals
Can Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers exact revenge on the Arizona Cardinals for their Week 16 defeat? Chris Wesseling breaks down this enticing Divisional Round matchup.

Divisional Round preview: Chiefs-Patriots
Tom Brady will get Julian Edelman back when the Patriots meet the Chiefs in the Divisional Round matchup Saturday. Will Alex Smith have to go without favorite target Jeremy Maclin?

Around the NFL: Divisional Round preview
A room filled with heroes is joined by NFL Media's Andrew Siciliano to discuss the week's biggest coaching hires and break down all four Divisional Round playoff matchups.

KC's best offensive weapon and best pass rusher may or may not be available for the biggest game of their season.

Scouting the referees for NFL divisional playoff weekend
A closer look at who will be officiating this weekend's four playoff games, and what their tendencies were in the regular season.

Have you watched the Chiefs play ? They are pretty freaking good. Check down Alice hasn't been checking down with Maclin on his side. Pats are bleeding hard, they took an L to the Dolphins fwiw.

History says pats will win but I have them behind Seattle, Carolina, Arizona, and Denver as favorites to win the SB.

Have you watched the Chiefs play ? They are pretty freaking good. Check down Alice hasn't been checking down with Maclin on his side. Pats are bleeding hard, they took an L to the Dolphins fwiw.

History says pats will win but I have them behind Seattle, Carolina, Arizona, and Denver as favorites to win the SB.

I'm not impressed with them. I could be wrong.

I'll watch the game as long as it is close. Once NE* goes up big I shut it off. Can't stomach watching them win.

I'm not impressed with them. I could be wrong.

I'll watch the game as long as it is close. Once NE* goes up big I shut it off. Can't stomach watching them win.

they are a complete team and tend to not turn the ball over. They don't lean on any one area to cover up a weakness, which is why they have won so many games in a row. They will, I believe, miss Maclin and Houston a good deal if they don't play or are limited. They are both difference makers. I would not be surprised if they knocked off the banged up Pats, nor would I be surprised if the Pats go full Pats on them and they crash back to earth. They haven't lost since the royals won the WS which is ridiculously cool. Except for that time they beat us (still pisses me off, we should have won that game if it wasn't a monsoon and we lost all our guys). That said... Go Chefs! Edited by YoloinOhio

KC over Pats

Cards over Packers (Cards are my Super Bowl pick)

Seattle over Carolina (Panthers one and done)

Denver over Injured Pitt

Cards over Seattle

Denver over KC

Cards over Denver

Edited by Max997

@steelers

WR Antonio Brown has been ruled out for Sunday's game in Denver. MORE: http://stele.rs/41PI43

So lets not hold our breath on the apology from PacMan Jones. Enjoying a Saturday morning before my honeydoo list and watched Inside the NFL. Jones stood behind his ridiculous comments after the game on AB winking to him walking off the field. He stated to Brandon Marshall he would publicly apologize to AB if he doesn't play.

Once a thug, always a thug. I'll say, Brandon Marshall handled the interview well. He's building a nice post football career for himself.

@TBNSports

Our staff's #NFL selections for #DivisionalPlayoff weekend, with @AdamBenigni of @WGRZ: http://bills.buffalonews.com/2016/01/15/the-news-staffs-nfl-selections-for-wild-card-weekend-featuring-guest-adam-benigni-of-wgrz/

CYyy0UhUEAEEDng.jpg

CBS Sports Expert Picks

@DonBanks

I like all four higher seeds this week, but recent history says one of them is going down in the divisional round. http://www.si.com/nfl/2016/01/15/nfl-playoff-picks-divisional-round-schedule

NFL divisional playoffs predictions: Which teams will advance to AFC, NFC championship games?
NFL Nation writers for the eight remaining teams make their picks for the four playoff games this weekend.

@NFL

#ChiefsKingdomKC.png or #DoYourJobNE.png? #SeaHAWKSSEA.png or #KeepPoundingCAR.png? @AroundTheNFL's Div. Round picks: http://on.nfl.com/235Vgt7

CY0QQWlUwAE9b38.jpg