Rob Ryan joining Bills staff

FluffHead

No, if he was worth hiring, they would have then. This is simply Rex telling the Pegulas he wants them to do him a(another) favor.

That's hogwash. They appropriately waited until the offseason to add a coach. That's what any careful organization would do. This may be a bad hire, but the timing means absolutely nothing and you know it.

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't think Rex Ryan genuinely believes that his brother knows football and can help the team? Whether it's true or not is not the question.

Oh I'm sure he thinks his brother is of the same coaching genius that he believes himself to be. Bothe delusional.

Wrong again. Your streak is alive! That isn't what was being discussed.

Whatever. We all know the party lines at this point.

The real question is if we polled this 1 month ago, what would the regular sycophants have said?

Edited by FireChan

Oh I'm sure he thinks his brother is of the same coaching genius that he believes himself to be. Bothe delusional.

Exactly. So he is not just trying to get another favor out of Pegula at all. He actually thinks this is going to be great for the Bills, however delusional he may be.

Whatever. We all know the party lines at this point.

The real question is if we polled this 1 month ago, what would the regular sycophants have said?

Who knows. A lot of the sycophants hate Rob Ryan.

Exactly. So he is not just trying to get another favor out of Pegula at all. He actually thinks this is going to be great for the Bills, however delusional he may be.

I'm sure they used to. Just like a ton of them hated Rex, until January 2015.

No, he knows no one else in the NFL thinks his brother is competent. He knows this is a favor he's asking to help his brother.

I'm sure they used to. Just like a ton of them hated Rex, until January 2015.

Possible. I can't imagine very many are happy with this, like it is some coup, or will put us over the top. I can understand why a lot of people think it's not bad or won't have any affect or possibly could be okay. I don't like it myself.

No, he knows no one else in the NFL thinks his brother is competent. He knows this is a favor he's asking to help his brother.

Wrong. He doesn't know or believe that at all.

Ryan hires brother Rob as assistant head coach/defense

Rex Ryan announced the addition of his brother Rob Ryan to the Bills coaching staff.

According to Buffalo’s head coach, his brother was impressed with everything about the club.

“He was around for several days and he really, really liked the players that we have, and you know and sees what we are building,” said Ryan. “And he has been around a lot of teams. So I think he was impressed with this organization.”

Rob Ryan is expected to help oversee the defense and assist with offseason preparations and game planning during the season.

Possible. I can't imagine very many are happy with this, like it is some coup, or will put us over the top. I can understand why a lot of people think it's not bad or won't have any affect or possibly could be okay. I don't like it myself.

Then why offer him a useless title and position, instead of believing the genius won't get another DC job?

Of course he knows. Come on...

Then why offer him a useless title and position, instead of believing the genius won't get another DC job?

Because he likely knows Rob is not going to get a DC job right away and they both think this will be fun to work together and show the world next year that we are geniuses. It's not true but that is what they are thinking.