Rob Ryan joining Bills staff

FluffHead

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the circus is complete. We're going to miss those Ryan guys. It's all but complete these guys will be gone in one year. I didn't read all 13 pages yet, but Bob Papa went through on the Morning Drive a month ago Rob Ryan's defenses, and they were terrible over a decade. Only a couple of years in the top half of the league.

And I think in the end, it will still be Rexs defense. He's not going to let his brother come in and let him determine his fate with the Bills. It's up to Rex to fix things.

i don't know why anyone would think it wouldn't be Rex's defense. He's the HC and I think we have seen he's not changing it. It's not like he just hired Buddy Ryan as an assistant. Rob had already been with the Bills in an unofficial capacity for several weeks in the latter part of the season.

Unless he is the DC, not much to be upset about for me at this point in time.

Edited by YoloinOhio

First off, the man's been fired twice for being a joke on the defensive side of the ball.

Second, what organizations allow people to hire family like this? Seriously, who signed off on this?

This is an absolute joke

every organization in the NFL would allow it, it is pretty standard and common around the league to have family members on staff.

This is not a big deal. In fact, I thought this was an obvious move that would happen.

Rex is in a "get the team in the playoffs or leave year". Who really cares about the changes he's making to achieve that goal. He's the head coach and he knows what the deal is this year.

This is not a big deal. In fact, I thought this was an obvious move that would happen.

Rex is in a "get the team in the playoffs or leave year". Who really cares about the changes he's making to achieve that goal. He's the head coach and he knows what the deal is this year.

I agree. Folks need something to rage about though...

People are still Rexercised because of the disappointing 2015 season.

Or.

We watched the Dallas Cowboys defense be awful while Rob Ryan was in charge of it.

Then we watched the Saints re-write the record books, while Rob Ryan was in charge.

What has Rob Ryan done to be considered good?

We all do....you don't?