schadenfreude over Cincinnati meltdown

Totally classless to chuck garbage at an injured player coming off the field

Extra classless considering Big Ben is kinda one of their own (from Lima, OH and played at Miami of Ohio)

Classless, yes, but I'd be lying if I said I thought the same thing wouldn't happen at the Ralph if it was Brady being carted off in the playoffs. Unfortunately it only takes a few idiots to make the entire fanbase look bad in those situations.

Because he's had more penalties like that after the benching than he did before?

I thought you were referring to his play, not his penchant for penalties. I'd like to take a look at what you are saying further for proof.

I thought you were referring to his play, not his penchant for penalties. I'd like to take a look at what you are saying further for proof.

No, he's been awesome. He and Gilmore were our two best players this year I thought. I meant that it didn't at all curb his hotheadedness and penchant for penalties. I think he had three of those type, 15 yarders, last year and six this year. Maniacs like Burfict don't learn by benching.

Agree Bengals got everything the deserved last night.

One question Doesn't "coach" Joey Porter deserve some disciplinary action for his involvement? IMO Coaches should not be on field to "tend" to injured players that is the job of the trainers. Coaches certainly should not be on the field to "heckle" opposing players/coaches/benches

Either way, the nail was hammered in when the ref got bumped and a potential 50 yard FG got turned into a 35 yarder, assuming Ben didn't pick up any more yards. When the fumble occurred after the Big Ben interception, "Pisarchek" rolled out of my mouth.

yesterday's game should help understand why it is better to have players who can play with control and within limitations. I know several who advocate getting players with a mean streak even if they have a penchant for untimely penalties. But here is where it bites a team, you lose games cos of critical mistakes.

Another thing is that Marvin Lewis has had the benefit of 'continuity' for quite a long time. He is 0-7 in the playoffs, yesterday's game was mismanaged and the coach is to blame for that. Yes, the players actually committed the mistakes but a coach has to be able to recognize player tendencies and control them. Else, you do a Belicheck and dump Browner, as an example.

IMHO, Marvin Lewis should be canned. He has been given enough time & resources but hasn't delivered.

Classless, yes, but I'd be lying if I said I thought the same thing wouldn't happen at the Ralph if it was Brady being carted off in the playoffs. Unfortunately it only takes a few idiots to make the entire fanbase look bad in those situations.

Hate to say this but it's true that Bills fans can also be ruthless. My buddy sits on the tunnel and when Wilkerson was being carted off vs the Jests he lit him up like a Christmas tree. Verbal only but geez the dude was going off with a serious injury. I'm not judging him or anyone and it's a free country, say what u want but an injury to any player should never be cause for celebration unless of course it's *marsha the cheater

No, he's been awesome. He and Gilmore were our two best players this year I thought. I meant that it didn't at all curb his hotheadedness and penchant for penalties. I think he had three of those type, 15 yarders, last year and six this year. Maniacs like Burfict don't learn by benching.

agreed 100%