Marvin Lewis

boyst

With a lack of discipline being sort of a thing in Cinci and after this embarrassing lack of composure to close out a crucial game; I wonder how hot his seat just got?

There aren't many possible replacements out there, but if he doesn't deliver big next year than he will shirely be ousted...right? No way he's canned this weekend?

edited title for clarity.

Edited by Boyst62

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...if he is fired, Marrone ... discipline?

Marrone + Hue Jackson + Pettine or Guenther?

Was just thinking he could get fired for this. Unreal. They had the game

unreal? he has wasted and squandered so much talent on that team its amazing! the freaking bengals have shot themselves in the foot so many times with poor play it's not even funny.

it's just too odd that individual performances and choking happens so regularly. dalton had a choke job, burfict, all of them over the years cost their team. at some point you have to question the coach.

Edited by Boyst62

Lewis was likely given a muligan because Dalton was out had his team not imploded with idiocy to lose the game. After that performace I dont see how he keeps his job.

i can see this happening but also believe that it would be entirely possible to see his team struggle midseason and get canned or even following next years season due to what has become a thread.

perhaps the Browns decide to go ahead and pull he plug and pink slip him.

Mike Brown is cheap.

marrone won't cost him much, especially if he can insist his assistants stay as is and marrone has to come in as the business manager aspect for the sideline. i could see that working out with the talent they have coordinating both sides.

marrone won't cost him much, especially if he can insist his assistants stay as is and marrone has to come in as the business manager aspect for the sideline. i could see that working out with the talent they have coordinating both sides.

Marrone would whip that team into shape.

...if he is fired, Marrone ... discipline?

Marrone + Hue Jackson + Pettine or Guenther?

unreal? he has wasted and squandered so much talent on that team its amazing! the freaking bengals have shot themselves in the foot so many times with poor play it's not even funny.

it's just too odd that individual performances and choking happens so regularly. dalton had a choke job, burfict, all of them over the years cost their team. at some point you have to question the coach.

Yes but I'm sure the team, as well as the fans, are comforting themselves with the knowledge that they at least made the playoffs, unlike the Bills. Am I right?

Marrone would whip that team into shape.

would he also ne-ne?

i bet his stanky leg is on point.

Yes but I'm sure the team, as well as the fans, are comforting themselves with the knowledge that they at least made the playoffs, unlike the Bills. Am I right?

if this were the bills, it'd be different. this would be the first time in a long time. this is the bengals - a team that has a current history of winning & success - playoff experience. they have a higher bar and higher standards.

put it this way. if this was prom the bengals would be taking a 10, they've danced before. if this was the bills, we'd be lucky to pull in a 5.

Marvin Jones? The WR?

i had it right until i edited the title and for whatever reason changed it.

if this were the bills, it'd be different. this would be the first time in a long time. this is the bengals - a team that has a current history of winning & success - playoff experience. they have a higher bar and higher standards.

If this were the Bills we would all be fuming right about now. But when the dust settled, we made the playoffs and it's something to build on

The Bengals on the other hand have made the playoffs 5(?) straight years and were one and done. What seems to be the hurdle?