AFC wildcard 1: Chefs at Houston

YoloinOhio

as i said in the shout box. the game is on both abc and espn.

i truly wish one of them was a Gruden free channel. i'd even take telemundo coverage.

also, looks like the game is over before halftime.

Yeah, Reid may crumble going up

against Andrew Luck, but I don't think Hoyer's gonna get it done lol.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cannot believe Bills lost to Chiefs. They are so overrated really. Besides Buffalo who did they even play that was any good during their vaunted winning streak. Hoyer is handing them this game.

Bills were whuppin' the Chiefs. Same as they were last season. Bills main issue is they are too inconsistent in their execution. They let teams get back into games far too often. The Bills are the hare and other teams are the turtoise. Consistent and steady will beat them in spite of their spurts of dominance.

He's a backup for a reason. Most backups you will say the same thing about. If they were consistent they would be starters. I would take him over Cassel or Weeden. I know that's not saying much.

i think Hoyer makes like 5.25 million. You don't want that for a backup.

EJ Manuel > Hoyer all day.

You didn't watch the Jacksonville game? To me they are both back ups. They will play well for a time, but eventually will bite you. You just hope the rest of the team does enough to avoid it costing them the game. EJ and Hoyer and most other back up QB's are the same dude, just in different body types. Good enough to get you beat.

i think Hoyer makes like 5.25 million. You don't want that for a backup.

No question. No backup should cost that much. If he got cut he wouldn't be making 5.25 mil. Houston signed him to be a starter.

Edited by purple haze

He's a backup for a reason. Most backups you will say the same thing about. If they were consistent they would be starters. I would take him over Cassel or Weeden. I know that's not saying much.

I hear ya, but nope, now I really don't want him lol.

Reid is being way too conservative and helping keep Houston in the game even as they have played about as bad as they can offensively, especially Hoyer...

It's why Reid is not a good playoff coach. No killer instinct, too risk adverse

You didn't watch the Jacksonville game? To me they are both back ups. They will play well for a time, but eventually will bite you. You just hope the rest of the team does enough to avoid it costing them the game. EJ and Hoyer and most other back up QB's are the same dude, just in different body types. Good enough to get you beat.

No question. No backup should cost that much. If he got cut he wouldn't be making 5.25 mil. Houston signed him to be a starter.

they signed him to compete for the starting job, but not to be the starter.