AFC wildcard 1: Chefs at Houston

YoloinOhio

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they signed him to compete for the starting job, but not to be the starter.

He's the Fitz type of qb. Probably top 32 but not a guy you commit to. You pay them decently and let them compete and odds are they win because it's really hard to find a top 20 guy long term.

Watt is overrated, and now it looks like he may be hurt.

Also, Honestly, they need to revamp the playoff system, because Houston does not belong in there.

I think the counter argument is you don't revamp the entire system because you occasionally have a weak division winner

Watt is overrated, and now it looks like he may be hurt.

Also, Honestly, they need to revamp the playoff system, because Houston does not belong in there.

i think the division winners deserve a playoff spot, but should not automatically get to host a playoff game. That should go by better record IMO.

I said all week it's a disgrace that Houston is not only in the playoffs but has a home playoff game. The AFC South was just awful this year and for that div winner to not only get a guaranteed playoff spot but a home playoff game is just a disgrace.

The NFL playoff system is flawed with too many divisions and guaranteed playoff spots.

I don't care for the Jets obviously but they were more deserving and would hv put up a better game than the slop we are seeing from Houston today.

Edited by Max997

I said all week it's a disgrace that Houston is not only in the playoffs but has a home playoff game. The AFC South was just awful this year and for that div winner to not only get a guaranteed playoff spot but a home playoff game is just a disgrace.

The NFL playoff system is flawed with too many divisions and guaranteed playoff spots.

I don't care for the Jets obviously but they were more deserving and would hv put up a better game than the slop we are seeing from Houston today.

Good post. I agree 100%. They (the NFL) really need to do something about it.