Cheap Cans of Beer Ranked Guess who is #1?

plenzmd1

Lolz that is nice to see the token budget beer list

I can honestly say I feel like less of a wnyer I've never had the legendary cream ale. I need a 12er

i know WNYers, and you sir are no WNYer.

BTW, i have not tried the Schlitz since they have "relaunched", but i have heard its a decent beer...budget or no.

Edited by plenzmd1

Lolz that is nice to see the token budget beer list

I can honestly say I feel like less of a wnyer I've never had the legendary cream ale. I need a 12er

You may want to leave the next day completely open if you plan on drinking even 1/4 of that 12er. Send your SO and or family away. The Genny Screamer gas is ungodly. Even the dog will look at you in shame.

That was a fun read. Especially loved this paragraph:

Can: Schlitz's can features attractive script, and a reminder across the top that this is the "Classic 60's Formula" parent company Pabst says it was able to recreate in 2008. This way you can enjoy Schlitz the way your father did -- by drinking several of them before drag racing through the abandoned quarry, or whatever other nonsense that generation was allowed to do and still go to college.

Also, can't imagine what type of crowd is in the bar mentioned for beer number 9.

That was a fun read. Especially loved this paragraph:

Can: Schlitz's can features attractive script, and a reminder across the top that this is the "Classic 60's Formula" parent company Pabst says it was able to recreate in 2008. This way you can enjoy Schlitz the way your father did -- by drinking several of them before drag racing through the abandoned quarry, or whatever other nonsense that generation was allowed to do and still go to college.

Also, can't imagine what type of crowd is in the bar mentioned for beer number 9.

Actually a nice cheap bar in an area that finding a $6 beer can be a challenge. Little hipster-ish, and they think I am a kooky old man when I go in there....but next time in DC seek it out !