Surprising we've heard of no coaching staff changes yet?

eball

Supposedly Rex met with coaching staff yesterday...would have thought Vic has some juicy inside info by now.

/sarcasm

Vic heard the following ultimatums:

On the O side

1) Chris Palmer come back younger than 65 years old

2) Greg Roman has to lose the 5 day growth look

3) Anthony Lynn's limit is 2 head coaching interviews

4) Kromer has to wrestle and pin the state high school wrestling champ (heavyweight division) from at least 3 states

On the D side

1) Thurman has to learn how to use headphones

2) Dunbar needs to spend the summer with Pepper Johnson

3) Donnie Henderson needs to finally give birth to that keg he has been carrying around

4) Jeff Weeks needs to get that stupid smile off his face and his lips off Rex's ass

Special Teams

1) Crossman needs to hope Saint Doug gets a job

Editors at TBN-- won't let it out though until quadruple checking.

Edited by JoeF

Supposedly Rex met with coaching staff yesterday...would have thought Vic has some juicy inside info by now.

/sarcasm

Vic's inside info hasnt been exactly accurate since his return to Buffalo

I'd like to see some reassurance on defense, like Rex saying he's going to be in charge of the defense and calling all plays and that will be his focus while Roman gets the offense.

Oh and Danny Crossman thrown in the nearest dumpster

The only change I would like to see is special teams. I thought they were poor this year. I really never was sold on Gay either.

The Bills ranked #1 in the NFL in opponents' average yards per KO return. Gay has earned his keep.

On the O side

4) Kromer has to wrestle and pin the state high school wrestling champ (heavyweight division) from at least 3 states

On the D side

3) Donnie Henderson needs to finally give birth to that keg he has been carrying around

4) Jeff Weeks needs to get that stupid smile off his face and his lips off Rex's ass

Special Teams

LMAO

On the O side

On the D side

Special Teams

You owe me a new d**n keyboard 'cuz I lost it at D side 3)

Someone MUST be sacrificed as an apology to the fans for the D's disasterous performance. I can't see how Thurman stays.

Easy. It's no secret the D is Rex's kid, and the Rexster is nothing but loyal.

One strategy of loyal people is, if your guy can't do his job, you move him elsewhere in the organization, even if you have to create a position for him.

I think Rex will wait to see if Anthony Lynn gets anything for his interviews. If he does, Rex has some leeway to move folks around. He may also be trying to sell the Pegulas on Rob, gawd help us all. There are probably worse things than Dennis Thurman.

I know you all want Pettine back but 1) our run D with him here 2) I don't think he's signed up for "Back under Rex's shadow Part II"

Edited by Hopeful

On the O side

On the D side

Special Teams

strong effort

/sarcasm

I very much think Thurman needs to go. I know Rex is the supposed architect, but Thurman has to take responsibility for a D that great regressed under him as head D coordinator. It may be Rex design, but he's the one thats supposed to implement it. While we did sustain injuries, it doesn't explain the poor use of talent, lack of pressure for guys paid a lot to pressure, etc.

I would very much like to see us jettison him and bring back Pettine for the role or schwartz, although I think Schwartz wont want the job if they even considered him.

I'd like to see some reassurance on defense, like Rex saying he's going to be in charge of the defense and calling all plays and that will be his focus while Roman gets the offense.

Oh and Danny Crossman thrown in the nearest dumpster

He already is in charge. He always was in NY too. Thurman helps, but he's not the guy. Rex is.