Frank Reich fired as Chargers OC (also Metzelaars and Joe D)

YoloinOhio

Who's the Bills QB coach?

david Lee

Rivers can do that on his own. They should have developed a running game and never did.

they used 3 picks on the wrong guy to play RB. Also, McCoy did much of the playcalling.

Wonder if Whisenhunt returns

Edited by YoloinOhio

Also out - Joe D, Metzelaars

Offensive Line Coach Joe D'Alessandris, Tight Ends Coach Pete Metzelaars, Wide Receivers Coach Fred Graves, Defensive Line Coach Don Johnson and Assistant Offensive Line Coach Andrew Dees.

http://www.boltsfromtheblue.com/2016/1/4/10712252/san-diego-chargers-announce-six-coaches-fired?utm_campaign=boltsfromtheblue&utm_content=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter Edited by YoloinOhio

There were some that wanted him as thee HEAD COACH here...

If you can't get anything going when you have Rivers for a QB, you aren't a good OC.

He had no healthy WRs all year long...I know they were all on my fantasy team this year at some point

Cheap azzed franchise probably let all their assistants go because they didn't want to spend the money on their employee relocation fees to LA.

Will cost them more for salaries than moving expenses; coaches usually get full contract when dismissed.

Scapegoat IMO

Agree. Too many injuries on their O-line sunk them.

Damn, I hope Kromer punches out some kid this week, so we can fire him and get Joe D back!

Why? Bills led league in rushing yards, yards per carry and rushing TD's I believe. They certainly have room for improvement, but there is no need to get rid of Kromer.