My 10 cents on the game (last of the season) :(

BmarvB

1) Great way to end a disappointing season. The fans who stuck with the team - and even showed up to shovel deserved that win. Ironically by the same 22-17 score as the first meeting.

2) Our Top ranked running game vs the Jets top ranked rushing defense. Jets clearly won that matchup. So what! That's all they won on their way to the couch to watch the playoffs with the rest of us.

3) Well deserved 1000 yard season for Sammy Watkins. He's gonna be a star.

4) McKelvin was pretty much toast all game long except for the ONE play that pretty much saved the game.

5) Fitzpatrick looked like his old self in the 4th. 3 game changing picks. Welcome back ... lol

6) Where did that Salas guy come from? He had a pretty solid showing today at WR.

7) Manny Lawson again stated his case for returning for one more year.

8) I like Greg Roman's creativity, but it wold be nice if some of those F/N trick plays he calls would actually work sometimes!

9) TT has proven himself as our QB going forward - DEAL WITH IT HATERS!!!

10) Now that the season's over, it's time to start looking at upgrades on the o-line, more competition at WR, LB, #2 QB and kicker, a new special teams coach & defensive coordinator. Rex is staying so DEAL WITH IT! Whaley now has to get him the players he needs on defense to make his system work. I hate to see what was once a championship caliber defense get dismantled, but the only thing constant for this group over the last 4 years has been change. The playoff drought ends in 2016!!!!
GO BILLS!!!!

Even though Gillislee had terrible stats, one of the biggest contributors to the win was Roman sticking with the run even though it wasn't working. Controlling the clock was huge in this game. The 9 minute drive into the win was enormous. Tyrod was great on third downs so that was huge. But sometimes the carries are as important as the yards.

I like Gillisee, but he either needs to really bulk up, or else they need to use him as only a scat back/change of pace, and, even as a 3rd stringer, a guy like Boobie might be better off getting the majority of the carries

He has great speed and vision and balance, but sub-par strength and tackle-breaking ability. I thought he got really beat up, and was looking gassed out there by the 3rd quarter.

Even though Gillislee had terrible stats, one of the biggest contributors to the win was Roman sticking with the run even though it wasn't working. Controlling the clock was huge in this game. The 9 minute drive into the win was enormous. Tyrod was great on third downs so that was huge. But sometimes the carries are as important as the yards.

Truth ^

Yeah. They really wore down the defense. They have the right formula on offense for winning. Gillislee has a place on the team, just not as a workhorse back. He lacks the bulk but he can absolutely contribute to the running game.

I like Gillisee, but he either needs to really bulk up, or else they need to use him as only a scat back/change of pace, and, even as a 3rd stringer, a guy like Boobie might be better off getting the majority of the carries

He has great speed and vision and balance, but sub-par strength and tackle-breaking ability. I thought he got really beat up, and was looking gassed out there by the 3rd quarter.

Gillislee was never supposed to be a featured back. I think for being the type of back he is, he did well. Boobie wasn't going to do any better.