The Jets are Out and the Patriots Lost! Great Day!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Francessa?

Yup (and the guys before him).

Funny hearing Jets fans surprised that Rex is 8-1 against Fitz and that Fitz can't throw in the wind. I guess they weren't paying very close attention when the Jets were routinely smacking the Bills around a few years ago.

With Dalton the Bengals could beat them by 10

Bengals MUST win Saturday.

The Pats are in trouble

I've been saying all year they rarely throw deep and with their protection problems I wasn't shocked to hear their longest pass attempt yesterday was 8 yards

Dirty little secret: Father Time is tapping on Brady's window.

All he throws is little 3 yard passes to dinky little WRs that get injured. Once in a while he will heave one 10-15 yards to Gronk, who cannot be stopped when he's determined to catch the ball. Then it's a swing pass to a dinky little RB.

The problem is all these small quick players are getting hurt. When Brady has to hold the ball and take hits he looks like any other QB.

When he can throw the ball 3 yards in 1-2 seconds to a wide open WR/RB every play he looks unstoppable.

With Dalton the Bengals could beat them by 10

Bengals MUST win Saturday.

Dirty little secret: Father Time is tapping on Brady's window.

All he throws is little 3 yard passes to dinky little WRs that get injured. Once in a while he will heave one 10-15 yards to Gronk, who cannot be stopped when he's determined to catch the ball. Then it's a swing pass to a dinky little RB.

The problem is all these small quick players are getting hurt. When Brady has to hold the ball and take hits he looks like any other QB.

When he can throw the ball 3 yards in 1-2 seconds to a wide open WR/RB every play he looks unstoppable.

i think that the fact he was throwing 50 times per game the first part of the season is catching up to his arm now

And Tommy boy has a sprained ankle.

11195858_574521436021543_2046928079_n.jp

Fun for the whole family! That Twobillsdrive-sickos lol

Nobody gets to defy age forever.

I live in New England and they've talked about how Brady looks exhausted a lot the past few weeks.

The second half of the season Tom has looked a shell of himself. Father time has certainly creeped up on him.