The Official "Unofficial" American Idol Thread

OnTheRocks

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how fafu went from being told by Simon to "bag his bags" and ending up in the top three(last week) to being told "this was one of your best performances" and getting booted off(this week).

I swear that the people who vote, listen to Simon and then vote the opposite way. :D

Hi kids. So, did anyone see that hour-long promo for Corey Clark's new CD that ABC ran last night? I did. I know the real money would have been with Paula having sexual relations off-camera with Clay Aiken, but since that was not in the mix, I guess we had to settle on "the horror" of seeing Randy Jackson wearing spandex onstage with Journey. I was !@#$ing dropping Zoloft like they were Mike and Ike's after seeing that gig.

This thread is an embarassment to the establishment that is Two Bills Drive.

329772[/snapback]

Can you throw out a few links to some of your better posts?

I don't remember if I like you or not... Thanks. 0:)

Hi kids.  So, did anyone see that hour-long promo for Corey Clark's new CD that ABC ran last night?  I did.  I know the real money would have been with Paula having sexual relations off-camera with Clay Aiken, but since that was not in the mix, I guess we had to settle on the shocking horror of seeing Randy Jackson wearing spandex onstage with Journey.  I was !@#$ing dropping Zoloft like they were Mike and Ike's after seeing that gig.

329765[/snapback]

Too bad it wasn't the Fat !@#$ doing Paula,

now that would've been a story.

I don't remember if I like you or not... Thanks. :lol:

329780[/snapback]

LOL! 0:)

I don't remember if I like you or not... Thanks. 0:)

329780[/snapback]

It's not so much whether or not you like me, it's actually whether or not I like you. I'm not sure if I do, yet. :lol:

For a 24 year old, that was as very profound statment. Keep up the good work.

329778[/snapback]

I knew that UB dipolma would come in handy one day, but you mister, what university did you go to? Harvard, Yale, Princeton? Those were the only schools around when you were in your 20s, eh?

Hi kids.  So, did anyone see that hour-long promo for Corey Clark's new CD that ABC ran last night?  I did.  I know the real money would have been with Paula having sexual relations off-camera with Clay Aiken, but since that was not in the mix, I guess we had to settle on "the horror" of seeing Randy Jackson wearing spandex onstage with Journey.  I was !@#$ing dropping Zoloft like they were Mike and Ike's after seeing that gig.

329765[/snapback]

I watched it last night. Two thoughts: How can Paula deny it? and......Randy Jackson is the original fafu. 0:)

Hi kids. ..I guess we had to settle on "the horror" of seeing Randy Jackson wearing spandex onstage with Journey.  I was !@#$ing dropping Zoloft like they were Mike and Ike's after seeing that gig.

329765[/snapback]

JOURNEY!!!!! Woohoo!! Long Live Steve Perry!

I think Carrie's gone.

333227[/snapback]

I think that Vonzel was the worst last night. I like her allot but yuck! I was hoping for AF to suck out load, but again he was able to pull it out.

My prediction - Vonzel out!

Jeff