• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my bottom 3 prediction:

Anwar

Anthony

Scott

i think Anwar was the worst performance last night....and Carrie wasn't far behind.

310056[/snapback]

I agree with your bottom 3. Carrie is so cute but she's dingy as hell. Her comments about not having any clue what the song she sang was about was typical Carrie. Just like her "star" comment. ;) She's fine though so I'm pulling for her. :devil:

I think Constantine is higher than Paula this week. Crack? Ecstasy? And what's up with the eyeliner? My girlfriend is LHAO :devil: .

309766[/snapback]

He looked quite Bauhaus. You never know with this dude, for all we know, he may have gothed up on purpose as a joke, I mean, he did wear a Justin Guarini belly shirt once.

Once again, they were all lame. Vonzell was probably the best.

Carrie was the worst, her dancing reminded me of Elaine's on Seinfeld.

You gotta shake that ass, WTF? :devil:

And since when is Vehicle a 70's dance song? Pretty weak the way they pimped out Bo after last week. But hey, he's good on the mike stand. ;)

Those 2 should be in the bottom 3, but it won't happen, not this week.

1. Anwar Sadat

2. Fat !@#$ Scott

3. Clayanthony

Anwar's gone.

She is pretty but I did not like her hair tonight. I preferred her tight jeans rocker look from last week.

309758[/snapback]

She's got the voice and the looks, but she doesn't know how to use them together on stage. She also has NO rythem!

BTW, anyone get the feeling the people doing her wardrobe/hair etc are all just practicing all the stuff they always wanted to do before but nobody would let them?

I agree with your bottom 3. Carrie is so cute but she's dingy as hell. Her comments about not having any clue what the song she sang was about was typical Carrie. Just like her "star" comment.  ;)  She's fine though so I'm pulling for her.  :w00t:

310071[/snapback]

BWOOP BWOOP stalker alert! Close the trailer parks! Bolt the doors at the local Krispy Kreme!