Sounds like there will be a ton of Jets fans tomorrow

YoloinOhio

...yawn.

How many teams try to take over that stadium? I'm sure there are a lot of tickets sold to them, but who cares?

The Browns and Fins tried and failed. Patriot fans think they own the place when they come to town, but they never come back - hotels, don't ya know?

The only fans who have ever had a consistent showing and do so without the conceited effort are Steeler fans.

...yawn.

How many teams try to take over that stadium? I'm sure there are a lot of tickets sold to them, but who cares?

The Browns and Fins tried and failed. Patriot fans think they own the place when they come to town, but they never come back - hotels, don't ya know?

The only fans who have ever had a consistent showing and do so without the conceited effort are Steeler fans.

You must not have been at the Giants game this year. It was embarrassing.

...yawn.

The Giants fans did a good job this yr.

Steelers first, then with Bears, then KC, then Raiders...

sounds like they don't deserve a team