Who thinks the team will play hard tomorrow?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the players will play hard but I don't think the game ends up being close given the amount of injuries we have to key players. It will be a bitter end to a disappointing season watching Fitz and the Jets beat us to get in the playoffs.

I think they will play hard, because there are a lot of street guys playing for a job.

I really hope they win, but if they don't, at least I'll be able to tell people "I told you so" about fearing a successful Chan/Fitz reunion.

Karlos will be running hard. His brother plays for Steelers. He also promised him he would buy him a ticket to the SB of the bills win.

TT always plays hard. Darby is playing through injury, he will be after it. Leo always plays hard. All the FAs who want contracts.

Edited by YoloinOhio

I think they will play hard, because there are a lot of street guys playing for a job.

I really hope they win, but if they don't, at least I'll be able to tell people "I told you so" about fearing a successful Chan/Fitz reunion.

Agreed. And if he plays, I actually think Mario will make a play or two tomorrow -- just a little something to show prospective employers that he isn't washed up.

Agreed. And if he plays, I actually think Mario will make a play or two tomorrow -- just a little something to show prospective employers that he isn't washed up.

jets starting RT is either not playing or will be playing banged up, so he has a chance. Edited by YoloinOhio

jets starting RT is either not playing or will be playing banged up, so he has a chance.

Just like a few years ago when mario had his boo boo hand? Another Jets rookie starter he was supposed to annihilate all day and couldn't win the match up?

dude wont beat his shadow one on one.

They will play very hard....

I think they want to prove something and set a positive tone for next season.

4-2 in the division would be a nice building block.

I expect a full effort. But that's just how i roll.

Starting threads is fun!

Great comment! You bring lots of information and thoughts to this website.

Back to the topic. Bills will either: Lose in a typical Bills fashion or will win this meaningless game and draft 15th overall!

Don't confuse effort with results. Their time to play hard and show what they're all made of is long gone in this season. But, I guess it'll be a great moral victory to see our guys playing hard to try and save their job for next season, when they can slack off again when it really counts.

I don't think Mario will but other than that, I think they will relish the spoiler roll and play hard. Honestly, if they do win, it will be kind of frustrating IMO because they haven't really played hard over recent weeks and if they find knocking the Jets out of the playoffs more motivating than trying to win when they still have a chance to make the playoffs themselves then something is tremendously wrong with that.

My guess. If Mario plays, he does his own thing and goes after the QB getting a sack or two. He will also get exposed because he is playing for himself and give up a few big plays. Marcel comes unglued and does the same. Rex doesn't know what to do so he lets everyone run free.

A close game in the first half turns into a Jets win as the offense can't keep up with the Jets scoring.

NY 34 BUF 27

Meaningless game in the cold against a physical defense.

I think they start with good intentions but after a few three and outs, they pack it in early and head for the showers.

My guess is they are down 17 at the half. EJ starts the second half. A steady diet of Boobie, Gileslee, and Hogan in the second half.

Too many injuries. Too much frustration over another lost season.