Trade Targets

Maybe so, your thoughts make sense. I wonder if the Bills would consider trading Karlos? IMO the numbers are better than the player. He is a one cut guy.

I wonder how much his concussion history combined with his running style would affect his value. I don't know the extent of his history at FSU, but I hear this was not the first time by any means. I love the guy, but wonder how long he can do it.

How about trading Shady McCoy for Kiko Alonzo?

Can we keep the players, but trade the contracts?

I wonder how much his concussion history combined with his running style would affect his value. I don't know the extent of his history at FSU, but I hear this was not the first time by any means. I love the guy, but wonder how long he can do it.

Karlos concussion problems began with a car accident if I recall correctly.

Now that it's clear that he has a career threatening concussion issue I basically view anything they get from him here on out as gravy.

Definitely wouldn't mind trading him for value......but I think they basically just need to carry a real, usable RB in the 4th spot that Boobie Dixon occupied so that when he and McCoy are hobbled they don't have to play RB's signed off the street like Boom and Cierre...............and hope they don't get hurt and that Karlos keeps hitting HR's.

Edited by #BADOL