Get off my lawn!

Beerball

This is actually a pretty serous and sad story. We took a home invasion course a few months ago. Pretty much required training if you live in Oakland. Anyway I don't know why the shooter was not in custody. One of the things we were told was if you are ever involved in a shooting, even inside your own home, you will likely be arrested. This kid, according to the story anyway, never entered the home. Tragic story for all involved.

This is actually a pretty serous and sad story. We took a home invasion course a few months ago. Pretty much required training if you live in Oakland. Anyway I don't know why the shooter was not in custody. One of the things we were told was if you are ever involved in a shooting, even inside your own home, you will likely be arrested. This kid, according to the story anyway, never entered the home. Tragic story for all involved.

Tragic yes, I'm sure the defense will be "stand your ground." The homeowner imagined a threat to himself or his property. Don't know the specifics of OK laws though.

Hard to say without knowing the details but the idea that a teen pulling a stupid prank gets shot is mortifying.