QB's Goff(Cal)/Lynch(Memphis) Declare for draft

Big Turk

A sure sign that this is a piss-poor year for QBs.

GO BILLS!!!

Interesting take. I haven't followed College ball as closely this season as I have in past years. My only data has been from Astro and some national assessors who claim '13 (ie: Geno & EJ ) are better than this crop. We think we know what we want. Who fits the bill?

Take Cardel Jones in the 5th and develop him.

I agree with drafting Cardale, but he will be gone well before the 5th. One of the most interesting prospects to come along in years . . . I think he's worth a third, or maybe more.

I agree with drafting Cardale, but he will be gone well before the 5th. One of the most interesting prospects to come along in years . . . I think he's worth a third, or maybe more.

He made a gargantuan mistake by returning to OSU. I'm sure he thought he'd beat out Braxton Miller and JT Barrett fresh off a National Championship win, but the chance he wouldn't was still a possibility. He costs himself millions, some team likely would've taken him in the first. I'd be surprised if he goes any higher than the 3rd, he's the very definition of raw and probably won't be able to help a team and decipher NFL defenses for at least two to three years. Take him in the 4th if there's not another prospect there that you love, but not before that round. I'm not convinced he'll grow into a productive NFL starter.

He made a gargantuan mistake by returning to OSU. I'm sure he thought he'd beat out Braxton Miller and JT Barrett fresh off a National Championship win, but the chance he wouldn't was still a possibility. He costs himself millions, some team likely would've taken him in the first. I'd be surprised if he goes any higher than the 3rd, he's the very definition of raw and probably won't be able to help a team and decipher NFL defenses for at least two to three years. Take him in the 4th if there's not another prospect there that you love, but not before that round. I'm not convinced he'll grow into a productive NFL starter.

EJ Manuel 2.0