One Year Ago Today......

26CornerBlitz

Not a great coach but obviously better than we have now, obviously.

Okay, he was obviously good at stragedy because he was oh so innovative, daring, and absolutely knew how to get the best out of an offensive line.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Okay, he was obviously good at stragedy because he was oh so innovative, daring, and absolutely knew ho to get the best out of an offensive line.

He has more potential than Rex, at this point.

He, like Mularky, i believe will succeed in their next chance.

I remain unconvinced. He's an ordinary meatheaded old fashioned coach who brings nothing extraordinary to the table.

Marrone's value is that he is organized and a CEO type. Maybe I am wrong but it seemed like he succeeded in maintaining a disciplined team. He had the wrong pieces in a few parts. For his first effort and not being well networked yet, that is somewhat understandable.

Pair Marrone with a defensive coordinator worth beans and an offensive coordinator able to scheme. He is organized and meticulous, two traits that will allow him to succeed.

Mularky is a bull who will not let things stand in his way and for the same reasons above has the tools to succeed.

Good riddance to the best coach in a decade? Okay :lol:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder !! :sick: And you probably were one that was complaining as much as every one else before he left .

Too if the Pats wouldn't have sat their starters that would have been another lose on his plate so he wasn't all that & a bag of chips also the D won him a lot of those games not his O !!!

Marrone's value is that he is organized and a CEO type. Maybe I am wrong but it seemed like he succeeded in maintaining a disciplined team. He had the wrong pieces in a few parts. For his first effort and not being well networked yet, that is somewhat understandable.

Pair Marrone with a defensive coordinator worth beans and an offensive coordinator able to scheme. He is organized and meticulous, two traits that will allow him to succeed.

Mularky is a bull who will not let things stand in his way and for the same reasons above has the tools to succeed.

I agree and think that Marrone could actually be a really good HC if he picked the right guys for his coaching staff which might be easier to do now that he has more connections in the league. His biggest fault with the Bills is that his offence wasn't good and that he stuck with an inexperienced coordinator whom he was close with and wouldn't let go. Replace Hackett with Roman and the Bills are in the playoffs, maybe even doing some damage. Edited by apuszczalowski

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder !! :sick: And you probably were one that was complaining as much as every one else before he left .

Too if the Pats wouldn't have sat their starters that would have been another lose on his plate so he wasn't all that & a bag of chips also the D won him a lot of those games not his O !!!

Actually, I wasn't.

he would have been 8-8 if they lose to the Pats, which might still be better then this year with the defensive genius. Who cares if it was the offence or defence that won those games? Now it only counts if the side of the ball that you are known for is the reason you won the game? Well this year the offence was why they won most of the games they did and not Rex's 'D'.....

we were going to win that game regardless. belicheck saw this and pulled his starters after he saw the bills weren't laying down.

BS. Maroon was 6-10 his first year here and only got to 9-7 because your pal Bill*** sat his starters in week 17 after one quarter in a meaningless game for them and for The Bills.

My pal Bill?

Lol, we won't even hit 8-8 this year. Highest record in 10 years with worse talent. Sounds like the best coach to me.