Pegulas announce Rex and Whaley will return in 2016

YoloinOhio

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, don't think you should - but I also don't think you know what's going to happen next year, but you continually act like you do. All good my friend, you're just always so agitated :beer:

And I'll NEVER say "I'm done with this team", if you knew me, you'd know that. I sat in the rain at Hammer's, then in The Ralph last Sunday and had a great time - I aways do at Bills games and that's why I love the team.

Wins / Losses they happen, but what the Bills mean to me, the area and the fans is greater than their record year after year, IMO. :D

XtiJmVc.gif

But we won't have continuity with half of our defensive personnel. They won't have any chemistry, because half of them will be new. They will also be learning a new system. I'll give you personnel. I see us at 8-8 and the boo-birds flying out early and often in December.

8-8? You are a positive guy Fire!

Right decision on Whaley (thankfully) and really the only prudent decision he could make on Rex. I don't have faith in Rex and expect to see similar results next year, but firing a guy a year after you make the decision to give him a 5 year contract isn't going to help your franchise either.

Here's to hoping we never have to see 17.

I thought the run defense was a matter of having the right personnel. They're likely going to add an appropriate ILB and NT this offseason anyway.

I'm not going to speculate on their relationship. It's obvious that Pettine wanted to step out of Rex's shadow and get a HC opportunity, which he did.

no, the Browns have added the personnel they needed. They did face injuries all year in the secondary , but their 1st rd pick NT was supposed to fix the run D and he didn't. It's still the worst.it was bad in Bflo too. It's his scheme. Edited by YoloinOhio

Wade

Gregg

Mularkey

Gailey

Jauron

Marrone

which one of those OUTSTANDING 6 candidates would you have given more time?

Unless you believe--as I do--that part of the reason you have ****ty 'candidates' to choose from is because the instability of your organization repels the keepable talent.

Unless you believe--as I do--that instability is what caused the organization to be bad in the first place.

No, bad HC choices led the instability. Not one of the HC's from the time of Marv were fired or left too soon. You would have them all stay longer just for the sake of not firing them too soon.

People are funny.

This has been said about soooooooooooo many different faces over the last 16 years.

No one person is THE problem. This team needs to get a QB and retool the defense.

Anyone that believes that Russ Brandon is somehow standing in the way of that is out to lunch on that particular topic

that's been said for 16 yrs too

Not odd. Gives the HC locker-room buy-in heading into a meaningless season finale. Eagles announcement yesterday kickstarted the 2016 coaching parade early, best to let everyone know where WE stand lest anyone lose their focus.

you raise a good point

Marrone should have an asterisk since he removed himself.

I think the other 2/3 left soviet style, not QUITE of their own accord.

Murlarkey removed himself too.

That's true. I took it to mean if it was up to me.

I know. I just found it funny that in a conversation about stability he rattled off the last six coaches, forgetting that the mickey mouse club that was the organization from 2003-Pegula was such a toxic atmopshere that we couldn't even retain our own coaches.