Donahoe to run the eagles?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will be interesting to see who he hires as coach.. if he would have hired john fox instead of williams, he might still be here.

I don't think Sr. director of player personnel is hiring the next coach.... sounds like he's got as much stroke as Whaley here.

Isn't he currently with the Steelers?

Not with the Steelers currently but recently inducted into the Pittsburgh Sports Hall of Fame: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Modrak .

In 2012, after being fired by the Bills he appears to have taken on some sort of figurehead role with BLESTO, which is used by fewer and fewer teams.

Edited by dave mcbride

Just announced: Tom Modrak will be running the 2016 Philadelphia draft from his single-floor ranch in Sarasota.

I loved Sarasota, and lived there even longer than Buffalo, but that just took some of the luster off. I had no idea. :(

will be interesting to see who he hires as coach.. if he would have hired john fox instead of williams, he might still be here.

"Of all the people I interviewed then and the people I interviewed,this was the best candidate I ever interviewed. He deserves this job, and he deserves this opportunity. He's a leader, he has great people skills, he's a football junkie, he loves the game. I think he's going to be a fantastic coach in this league."

Tom Donahoe on Gregg Williams. Enjoy Greggo Philly!

This is not good for the Eagles. Are there no better personnel people out there? Hard to believe that their guy is someone who hasn't made a good football personnel decision since the Clinton administration. This is perplexing.

His Wikipedia page says that he has been an advisor with the Eagles since 2012 so maybe this is just an interim thing, although it doesn't sound like it.

"Of all the people I interviewed then and the people I interviewed,this was the best candidate I ever interviewed. He deserves this job, and he deserves this opportunity. He's a leader, he has great people skills, he's a football junkie, he loves the game. I think he's going to be a fantastic coach in this league."

Tom Donahoe on Gregg Williams. Enjoy Greggo Philly!

Nobody manages Excel like Greggo does.