Bills rushing stats - what an improvement over last year!

YoloinOhio

Oh, what the hell, let's throw caution to the wind and turn it into a McCoy thread.

McCoy: 203 carries, 895 yards, 4.4 avg.

Karlos/Gillislee/Boom/Boobie/Felton/Cierre Wood (that is, all other RBs; I'm not counting Tyrod here): 143 carries, 812 yards, 5.7 avg.

Doug Whaley, congratulations ... you just gave a 5 year/$40 million contract ($26.5 guaranteed) to you future 3rd down/pass catcher out of the backfield RB.

Fred Jackson is back???

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, what the hell, let's throw caution to the wind and turn it into a McCoy thread.

McCoy: 203 carries, 895 yards, 4.4 avg.

Karlos/Gillislee/Boom/Boobie/Felton/Cierre Wood (that is, all other RBs; I'm not counting Tyrod here): 143 carries, 812 yards, 5.7 avg.

Doug Whaley, congratulations ... you just gave a 5 year/$40 million contract ($26.5 guaranteed) to your future 3rd down/pass catcher out of the backfield RB.

The stats do tell the story.....

Apologists want to make the debate about McCoy either being good or bad.

It's about him not being effective enough in this scheme.

It will play out next year.......but I think offseason review is going to see the team put a greater emphasis on the bigger backs that follow their blocks.

I'm praying for some more help at receiver.

The stats do tell the story.....

Apologists want to make the debate about McCoy either being good or bad.

It's about him not being effective enough in this scheme.

It will play out next year.......but I think offseason review is going to see the team put a greater emphasis on the bigger backs that follow their blocks.

I'm praying for some more help at receiver.

Never, ever, ever overpay for a RB ... that McCoy contract will be one they regret for a long time ...

The Bills were a decent running team under Gailey but regressed under Marrone and are now a good running team again, that is not a coincidence.

The scheme last two years under Marrone lacked creativity running basically the same running play over and over that rarely produced anything.

It's insane that the head coach with the offensive line specialty produced such a bad OL and the following HC with a specialty in D produced such a poor defense.

I might have to take a break from this board. People don't seem to want to talk football anymore. They just want to vent frustrations and it's pointless.

Venting frustrations isn't justified?

We're on the cusp of completing 16 consecutive seasons without a playoff appearance.

Question. How confident are you we straighten out this mess within 3 years?

If you want to talk BILLS football venting of frustrations is going to be a byproduct.

sadly, that is true.

....and justified.

Venting frustrations isn't justified?

We're on the cusp of completing 16 consecutive seasons without a playoff appearance.

Question. How confident are you we straighten out this mess within 3 years?

If you want to talk BILLS football venting of frustrations is going to be a byproduct.

....and justified.

in some cases but not all, it can come across as 2 year olds whining for their binkies and covering their ears and stomping their feet saying "Lalala I can't hear you because 16 years and wahhhhh" and then it just becomes noise and no one reads it.

Actual football talk is more justified, frustrated or not.

in some cases but not all, it can come across as 2 year olds whining for their binkies and covering their ears and stomping their feet saying "Lalala I can't hear you because 16 years and wahhhhh" and then it just becomes noise and no one reads it.

Especially when it comes from the same people over and over. We get it, you're frustrated with how this season went. Let's have football discussions, not "9-7 8-8" or "Wrecks Ryan" over and over. It's taken over every single thread.

Especially when it comes from the same people over and over. We get it, you're frustrated with how this season went. Let's have football discussions, not "9-7 8-8" or "Wrecks Ryan" over and over. It's taken over every single thread.

Do you think the regime is in place to get this thing going in the right direction?

I'd prefer to talk winning Bills football. To talk about our team that is not only competent but likable. Sadly, this team is neither.

Do you think the regime is in place to get this thing going in the right direction?

I'd prefer to talk winning Bills football. To talk about our team that is not only competent but likable. Sadly, this team is neither.

pretty sure all Bills fans prefer that. But thanks for the reminder.

Hear hear! :beer: