Week 17: Jets' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coffee With the Coach Presented by Tim Hortons (4:09)

Chris Brown sits down with HC Rex Ryan for this week's Coffee With the Coach presented by Tim Hortons. They discuss how the offensive line has impacted the run game, what coaches do in the offseason, slowing down the Jets and more.

KEYS TO VICTORY: Jets-Bills (2:44)

Eric Allen and Jamir Howerton Deliver the Final Game Preview of the Regular Season.

@AP_NFL

Jets' Marshall, Fitzpatrick 1 win from first playoff game http://apne.ws/1P2xc01

@dwaz73

Color me pessimistic, but I just don't see how The Bills win this game. It pains me to say it, and I really hope I'm wrong. I dread seeing that team celebrate at The Ralph.

pessimistic? I don't think anyone sees them winning. It would be a major upset.

For me, it's due to the injuries. That's all.

pessimistic? I don't think anyone sees them winning. It would be a major upset.

For me, it's due to the injuries. That's all.

Same here. That and not a lot of "win one for Rex" vibe from the team. The only chance is some if these new kids play their hearts out. Edited by PromoTheRobot

Meeks excited for chance to play on ‘D'

Bills head coach Rex Ryan said there are a few players who will be on the field a bit more than usual with this game valuable for some evaluation going into 2016. Among them is safety Jonathan Meeks, who is just excited to be healthy and available for the last game of the season.

Meeks spent each of the last two seasons on injured reserve come season’s end with injuries.

I have money on the Jets. So, yeah...

that's a very weird gift. Hey, sign these 64 balls and I am going to give them to everyone. You get one, too!

I also was thinking that. "And don't tell anyone because it's a surprise!"

I also was thinking that. "And don't tell anyone because it's a surprise!"

that's the whole surprise part.

do the bills players sign that many balls that signing something like 65 balls is not out of the ordinary - maybe because it's the holiday season and they're told they're for christmas?

this has got to be the strangest present i've ever heard of...