CHUCK POLLOCK

8-8 Forever?

You might want to do some research. He's actually very highly respected nationally and he could have easily taken other jobs in much bigger markets.

I honestly doubt that. More like he settled into a gig and stayed long enough that everyone knows him.

Does this guy who "writes" for the Olean paper EVER have anything good to say? Man, must be depressing down in Olean. I mean, every time his silly little column in his silly little paper shows up, its nothing but the sky is falling.. Geez, stop posting this column on OBD

Chuck Pollock is pretty much a legend and The Olean Times-Herald serves many people in the Southern Tier of WNY. Like many fans he is disappointed by this whole season. He is very well respected

Why do columnists need a playoff level team to write favorably about the Bills?

:doh:

Are you kidding? Not making the playoffs is Christmas for them. Columns write themselves in 5 minutes and they get everyone fired up. That and tearjerkers. Money in the bank.

Does this guy who "writes" for the Olean paper EVER have anything good to say? Man, must be depressing down in Olean. I mean, every time his silly little column in his silly little paper shows up, its nothing but the sky is falling.. Geez, stop posting this column on OBD

Well judging by your screen name you want the Bills to lose next week so don't throw stones in that glass house.

Yes. It is depressing down in Olean. Thanks.

Ah, remember when the Bonnies almost won the National Championship in 1970? Olean was never better.

If you don't, read this: The Last Time St Bonaventure Dominated the NCAA Tournament

They really were capable of ending the UCLA streak.

I remember watching Bob Lanier fall to floor that day in Philadelphia. It hurts just as much as "wide right."

Edited by CSBill