Anyone watching Saturday night NFL ?

YoloinOhio

Where the hell have they been hiding this Kirk Cousins? Cue the "we coulda drafted him" comments.

Another reason to hate TJ Graham!

Some helluva good offensive weapons on this Redskins team ... the classic "team you don't want to meet in the playoffs" meme is coming to a city near you (unless you live in Buffalo, that is, where we needn't worry about such things)

I don't know about that. I'd say Washington is the NFC team you'd most want to see. Seattle is the team I think no one wants to meet in the playoffs.

Watching the Eagles vs. Racists at LAX

The Skins have been the better team in the NFC East the past 4 weeks.

Said by the fan of the team named after the original eco-terrorist, Buffalo Bill Cody.

(actually, I do want to see the Redskins change their name, which is not anything like names like "Indians" or "Fighting Irish")

EDIT: Well this should make Chip Kelly's return to the NCAA all but official ...

Edited by The Frankish Reich

Well. Washington will get the privilege of getting their asses kicked by the Seahwaks at home in the 1st round of the playoffs. Congrats!

Bitter? I would love to lose in the 1st round. And, I don't think they lose. Or, at least not for sure! Anyone in the playoffs has a chance to win!

You're an angry elf.

Edited by Manther

Bitter? I would love to lose on the 1st round. And, I don't think they lose. Or, at least not for sure! Anyone in the playoffs has a chance to win!

You're an angry elf.

Bitter? Nope, just calling it as I see it. Seattle is a far better team than any in the NFC Least.