Anyone watching Saturday night NFL ?

YoloinOhio

Just saw Peters do his best turnstile imitation. Someone here actually said he is HOF material. Seriously? The guy is a fat load running off the fumes of his reputation.

On a second note, watching this game I can't believe both of these dogs beat us. Friggin' Rex and his friggin' scheme. :angry:

Just saw Peters do his best turnstile imitation. Someone here actually said he is HOF material. Seriously? The guy is a fat load running off the fumes of his reputation.

On a second note, watching this game I can't believe both of these dogs beat us. Friggin' Rex and his friggin' scheme. :angry:

peters appears to not be having his best game, from what I've seen. Yes, Bills should have beat these mofos but, fumbled punt.

Why do people keep saying this? The Redskins look pretty solid to me, offensively and defensively. The Eagles are still kind of a mess, but no more so than our Bills. Doug Marrone took basically the same talent to an 8-7 record last year (not counting the game 16 win over the Pats). Maybe Rex gets lucky and takes this team to an 8-8. Maybe the right answer is "that's what we are ... indistinguishable from teams like the Redskins and the Eagles."

It's not just the scheme...have you seen his truck? Ohhhh, can't fire a guy with a cool truck. Just hoping we don't just jack up the whole roster just to find a new HC and start over.

Again.....

Same. I have PTSD from watching Bills games so it puts a bad taste in my mouth when I watch any football now

I agree...tough making the transition. But we have practiced this 15 times before. Every December my attention turns to my secondary teams and to baseball's hot stove league. And watching today I have to say this: these are not terrible football teams. No shame in losing to them. Just shame in losing that badly to the Redskins. Kirk Cousins actually looks like he may be the man after all (at least in a Tyrod type way), although that brain fart was truly epic.