• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You're all class aren't you.

243317[/snapback]

You're going to attack me? Let's just see.... I heard some grumblings in here saying :

I hope he lives to be 150 years old, he wins the Powerball lottery for like $400 million, his kids grow up to cure cancer, and he never plays another down.
thats kinda !@#$ed up man.....

on the other hand.... if it had happened to tom brady...... 

But you jump to conclusions about me .... whatever. All I'm saying is, I wouldn't mind seeing him retire. And along the same lines, Brady, Patten, Dillon can go with him. Let him live a happy healthy long life, but a life without football.

You're going to attack me? Let's just see.... I heard some grumblings in here saying :

But you jump to conclusions about me .... whatever. All I'm saying is, I wouldn't mind seeing him retire. And along the same lines, Brady, Patten, Dillon can go with him. Let him live a happy healthy long life, but a life without football.

243516[/snapback]

i always want the Bills to beat the best. I don't understand this weak approach to competition. I want our team to pay back those who have killed us before. Not just the team, but the players as well. What sounds abetter, a win against Brady, Dillon, Bruschi, and Harrison or a win against Davey, Cobbs, Phifer, and Cherry?

Sure a win is a win, but one would be more flavorful that the other.

Sleep Apnea is also a major cause of strokes.  My father had one because of this.  His doctor told me a shocking statistic, men with necks 18 inches or larger have a very high chance of having sleep apnea...which if not taken care of can lead to a stroke.  This is also what caused Reggie Whites stroke that killed him.

243062[/snapback]

Now you got me worried about Takeo.

i always want the Bills to beat the best. I don't understand this weak approach to competition. I want our team to pay back those who have killed us before. Not just the team, but the players as well. What sounds abetter, a win against Brady, Dillon, Bruschi, and Harrison or a win against Davey, Cobbs, Phifer, and Cherry?

Sure a win is a win, but one would be more flavorful that the other.

243776[/snapback]

Ok, for your exact situation, let me ask you this: What is better, a tough, well played game against the Pitt starters in week 17, or a win over their subs? A win is a win, take it however you may. This isn't college football with quality wins. W-L is all that counts in the NFL.

Ok, for your exact situation, let me ask you this: What is better, a tough, well played game against the Pitt starters in week 17, or a win over their subs? A win is a win, take it however you may. This isn't college football with quality wins. W-L is all that counts in the NFL.

243826[/snapback]

i said a win is a win, didn't I?

but that's just my point. We couldn't get a win against Pitt's scrubs. Perhaps if that game meant something to Pitt and the Bills prepared for an all out war against that teams BEST players, maybe the outcome is different.

Bring on the Patriots as they are. To be the best, you gotta beat the best.

i said a win is a win, didn't I?

but that's just my point. We couldn't get a win against Pitt's scrubs. Perhaps if that game meant something to Pitt and the Bills prepared for an all out war against that teams BEST players, maybe the outcome is different.

Bring on the Patriots as they are. To be the best, you gotta beat the best.

243837[/snapback]

You're right, to be the best, you gotta beat the best. That means, giving 110%. Everyone, giving their all. There is no I in team, and winning isnt everything, its the only thing. Finally, remember that, like baseball, football is 90% mental. The other half is physical. :devil:

There is no I in team, and winning isnt everything, its the only thing.

243883[/snapback]

I was watching Law and Order last night, and it was based in part on the Ron Artest-attacking-fans game, in which a Ron Artest-like player not only attacks some fans, but later goes to a fan's house and kills him.

During his trial, his old coach was on the stand talking about their relationship, and he said the player never accepted the phrase "there is no 'I' in team," and the player would respond, "But there IS an 'I' in win."

Thought that was funny.

During his trial, his old coach was on the stand talking about their relationship, and he said the player never accepted the phrase "there is no 'I' in team," and the player would respond, "But there IS an 'I' in win."

Thought that was funny.

243893[/snapback]

A friend of mine in HS was on the football team, and he always told me that "There is no I in team, but there is a ME."

I guess you can't spell team without me.