Patriots Ted Bruschi Hospitalizd

BILLS02138

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's awful and I hope he's alright, but a stroke is most likely a sign he is using something he shouldn't be.

242929[/snapback]

That's one possibility, but there are 1000 reasons one might have a stroke. I put too much faith in people still, but I highly doubt Bruschi would be into that...

I believe the first thing most docs will do when they run into someone complaining of a headache is snap a CT to look for abnormalities such as tumors or adema. I'd be more worried of something like that, honestly.

Then again, I'm no doctor, I just stayed at a holiday inn express last night...

That's one possibility, but there are 1000 reasons one might have a stroke. I put too much faith in people still, but I highly doubt Bruschi would be into that...

I'm afraid it's not just the conseco types that are into that.....

It's awful and I hope he's alright, but a stroke is most likely a sign he is using something he shouldn't be.

242929[/snapback]

BF, Strokes can be caused by previous neck or head injuries as well. More likely that than what you are quick to speculate about. But then again, you never know...

STROKE RISKS

High blood pressure is the number one reason that you might have a stroke. The risk of stroke is also increased by age, family history of stroke, smoking, diabetes, high cholesterol, and heart disease.

Certain medications promote clot formation and may increase your chances for a stroke. One example is birth control pills, especially if a woman taking them also smokes and is older than 35.

Women have a risk of stroke during pregnancy and the weeks immediately after pregnancy. Overall, however, more men have strokes than women.

Cocaine use, alcohol abuse, head injury, and bleeding disorders increase the risk of bleeding into the brain.

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/ar...0risk%20factors

BF, Strokes can be caused by previous neck or head injuries as well. More likely that than what you are quick to speculate about. But then again, you never know...

STROKE RISKS

High blood pressure is the number one reason that you might have a stroke. The risk of stroke is also increased by age, family history of stroke, smoking, diabetes, high cholesterol, and heart disease.

Certain medications promote clot formation and may increase your chances for a stroke. One example is birth control pills, especially if a woman taking them also smokes and is older than 35.

Women have a risk of stroke during pregnancy and the weeks immediately after pregnancy. Overall, however, more men have strokes than women.

Cocaine use, alcohol abuse, head injury, and bleeding disorders increase the risk of bleeding into the brain.

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/ar...0risk%20factors

242947[/snapback]

I'm not saying I think he is using steroids or drugs, but that would be a logical guess considering life in the NFL and his age. I really hope whatever is wrong with him IS natural.