N.F.L. network

I watched the nfl network`s show the Playbook with S oloman Wilcott`s , former Bill ,Glen Porker,and Shanonnon Sharpe..all agreed about letting Bledsoe go ,was probably best , But get ready for plenty of mistakes with J.P. They also agreed we will run the ball 65-70 times a game and the D won`t respect our passing game. The thing that scare`s me most about J.P. is HOW DURABLE is he going to be? drew might not have lit it up the last couple of year`s but boy was he Durable. Let`s go J.P. :)

I watched the nfl network`s show the  Playbook with S oloman Wilcott`s ,  former Bill ,Glen Porker,and Shanonnon Sharpe..all agreed about letting Bledsoe go ,was probably best , But get ready for plenty of mistakes with J.P. They also agreed we will run the ball 65-70 times a game and the D won`t respect our passing game. The thing that scare`s me most about J.P. is HOW DURABLE is he going to be? drew might not have lit it up the last couple of year`s but boy was he Durable. Let`s go J.P. :)

242831[/snapback]

Someone please explain where all of this "JP is so fragile" is coming from. His broken leg was a freak accident. He took a beating behind a bad OL in Tulane and kept ticking.

Well ya don't know...no one does, really. If you have any faith in the Bills coaches and TD, then you figure they know the choice they were making. If not, then Christ himself could descend on a Ritz cracker to play QB for the Bills, and some people would still be negative.

PTR

Christ himself could descend on a Ritz cracker to play QB for the Bills, and some people would still be negative.

PTR

242843[/snapback]

Aw man I must have that quote for my sig!

Ritz cracker....that's just perfect

Would you be offended?

Someone please explain where all of this "JP is so fragile" is coming from. His broken leg was a freak accident. He took a beating behind a bad OL in Tulane and kept ticking.

242841[/snapback]

Funny I've been wondering the same thing for months. Everyone either has a PHD or they just know a fragile qb when they see one. :)

You know....to hear some of these folks talk you would think Losman has a noodle arm that is going to fall off in the winter....

Losman has a CANNON folks.....an absolute CANNON....with a quick release.....and he can make all the NFL throws.....

Is it perfect yet....nope.....but it is good enough to burn a team that doens't respect his arm.....

Evens and Moulds will be licking their chops

242841[/snapback]

That was playing against the likes of SW Mississippi State A&M. This is the bigs, baby.

That being said, his durability is the only worry I have about him. I know he'll struggle early in his career, but I think we'll be fine after that.

242841[/snapback]

All this talk of being fragile is a load of crap.

yah i dont get where we should just assume that a new QB is fragile...the leg break was a freak accident...

now if he hads torn something pr pulled something, then it may be cause for concern...jeez, give the kid a chance...

242841[/snapback]

Well, I may be wrong, but didn't JP Losman miss a bit of playing time at Tulane, with injuries? I seem to remember, all the pre-draft guides mentioning maturity and durabilty as his biggest question marks.

Well ya don't know...no one does, really.  If you have any faith in the Bills coaches and TD, then you figure they know the choice they were making.  If not, then Christ himself could descend on a Ritz cracker to play QB for the Bills, and some people would still be negative.

PTR

242843[/snapback]

scouting report -- jesus christ:

strengths: excellent at reading defenses; you almost get the sense he knows what's coming next. puts a great deal of faith in his linemen; really stands in the pocket and sacrifices his body to make the play. throws a great hail mary. a quiet leader.

weaknesses: tends to float in the pocket at times. has a slight build; may be susceptible to injury. doesn't have that "mean streak" coaches like to see; not fiery.

projected draft status: mid 4th-rounder.

strengths:  excellent at reading defenses; you almost get the sense he knows what's coming next.  puts a great deal of faith in his linemen; really stands in the pocket and sacrifices his body to make the play.  throws a great hail mary.  a quiet leader.

weaknesses:  tends to float in the pocket at times.  has a slight build; may be susceptible to injury.  doesn't have that "mean streak" coaches like to see; not fiery.

projected draft status:  mid 4th-rounder.

244206[/snapback]

:devil:

BTW, see you in hell.

strengths:  excellent at reading defenses; you almost get the sense he knows what's coming next.  puts a great deal of faith in his linemen; really stands in the pocket and sacrifices his body to make the play.  throws a great hail mary.  a quiet leader.

weaknesses:  tends to float in the pocket at times.  has a slight build; may be susceptible to injury.  doesn't have that "mean streak" coaches like to see; not fiery.

projected draft status:  mid 4th-rounder.

244206[/snapback]

Doesn`t sound that  great,but hopefully he`ll prove them wrong...maybe another Brady with leg`s..gettem JP

:devil:

They also agreed we will run the ball 65-70 times a game and the D won`t respect our passing game.

242831[/snapback]

They didn't really say 65-70 times a game did they? If so they are a bunch of dumbasses. Pittsburgh ran the ball a ton last year and led the league in average attempts per game at....38.6

Most teams don't get 65-70 PLAYS in a game.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/teamsort/NFL/OFF-..._1=3&_1:col_1=4