Happy Holidays to All, Be Safe, Show Love

I just want to take a minute here to thank each and every one of you for adding some fun to my day when I read and post :D

Especial Thanks to CornerBlitz, Yolo, Bill in NYC, and others who take the time to provide links and summaries of news items and football-savvy analysis of the games. You all play a huge part of making this one of the Best Fan Boards Anywhere, Ever. :wub:

Shout out to our Mods who keep things tidy and civil (SHOUT!) who are also huge in making this place work.

And of course, to SDS who makes it happen and puts in time and resources none of us will ever fully know about.

Shower the people you love with love...show them the way that you feel, because we each all live today, everything may change tomorrow. :thumbsup:

Be safe everyone and remember above everything - Don't Drink and Bowl :beer:

Edited by Hopeful

Hopeful- i couldn't have said it better. You guys know when work is stressful, a deadline is due, or some other presser in your life, this place is one to have a release to talk with good people who love their team, and most of the time when negative is just out of frustration and want what we had 25 years ago.

Merry Christmas to each of you, and hope everyone can slow it down, watch those Christmas specials with their kids at night, and know that the best part of this holiday is to love the family and friends you have as we are all blessed in different ways.

I just want to take a minute here to thank each and every one of you for adding some fun to my day when I read and post :D

Especial Thanks to CornerBlitz, Yolo, Bill in NYC, and others who take the time to provide links and summaries of news items and football-savvy analysis of the games. You all play a huge part of making this one of the Best Fan Boards Anywhere, Ever. :wub:

Shout out to our Mods who keep things tidy and civil (SHOUT!) who are also huge in making this place work.

And of course, to SDS who makes it happen and puts in time and resources none of us will ever fully know about.

Shower the people you love with love...show them the way that you feel, because we each all live today, everything may change tomorrow. :thumbsup:

Be safe everyone and remember above everything - Don't Drink and Bowl :beer:

absolutely!!

I support this message, and Hopeful for bringing it! :thumbsup:

Dont drink and bowl, while driving. :beer:

You're all idiots.

:wub:

we love you too ;)

Hopeful- i couldn't have said it better. You guys know when work is stressful, a deadline is due, or some other presser in your life, this place is one to have a release to talk with good people who love their team, and most of the time when negative is just out of frustration and want what we had 25 years ago.

Merry Christmas to each of you, and hope everyone can slow it down, watch those Christmas specials with their kids at night, and know that the best part of this holiday is to love the family and friends you have as we are all blessed in different ways.

thats for sure 0:)^_^