Bill O'Brien coach of the year?

Big Turk

Look at what Houston has done...yeah we beat them, but they have started 4 different QBs this year, lost their starting RB early on in the season and have a better record than we do and might win their division after beating Indy with Brandon Weeden at QB(think Dallas might want him back)...

Part of it is being in a horrible division, but we've played the 2 worst divisions in football and have gone 3-4 against them...no excuses, O'Brien has done a better job than anyone had the right to expect with all the issues down there and we have done the exact opposite...completely underperformed our talent level...

If Houston wins their division I think he deserves strong consideration for coach of the year although I think Ron Rivera will be the run away winner...

No. Good job by him, but not Coach of the Year material.

Rivera

Arians

Bowles

Arians is a great HC, but he has a very good team. Same for Rivera.

Bowles has the Jets--and they got much better after Rex left (and we got much worse).

I'm not sure what to make of Bowles (game day decisions are goofy), but he's the only legit COTY candidate.

Arians is a great HC, but he has a very good team. Same for Rivera.

Bowles has the Jets--and they got much better after Rex left (and we got much worse).

I'm not sure what to make of Bowles (game day decisions are goofy), but he's the only legit COTY candidate.

They have great teams, but coaching is part of that W/L record. I know Arians has been a huge part of the Cardinals' turn-around. He's earned a COTY award by now.

At 16-0 riviera and cam are mortal locks for the big awards. That's just insane to go 16-0 even if you get knocked out first round by Seattle or Aaron Rodgers as everyone expects.

However if they go 15-1 all bets are off. It's a toss up between Arians and riviera cam and Carson No one else is really in the running for the big awards.

Edited by Charles Romes

Look at what Houston has done...yeah we beat them, but they have started 4 different QBs this year, lost their starting RB early on in the season and have a better record than we do and might win their division after beating Indy with Brandon Weeden at QB(think Dallas might want him back)...

Part of it is being in a horrible division, but we've played the 2 worst divisions in football and have gone 3-4 against them...no excuses, O'Brien has done a better job than anyone had the right to expect with all the issues down there and we have done the exact opposite...completely underperformed our talent level...

If Houston wins their division I think he deserves strong consideration for coach of the year although I think Ron Rivera will be the run away winner...

Agree with most of the points - They have an atrocious offense. And their goal is to just hammer the ball into hopkins and hope for the best. Their RBs are poor, QBs are worst in the league. And yet they win the games they're supposed to win. Their Defense is fierce, and they play to that strength. That alone has kept them in the conversation.

At 16-0 riviera and cam are mortal locks for the big awards. That's just insane to go 16-0 even if you get knocked out first round by Seattle or Aaron Rodgers as everyone expects.

However if they go 15-1 all bets are off. It's a toss up between Arians and riviera cam and Carson No one else is really in the running for the big awards.

DOn't forget Belichek and Brady. They are winning with nobody....