WM and JPL DVDs

Fezmid

I finally caught up with the backlog of DVD orders, so if you recently ordered some DVDs from me, they were put in the mail this morning and you should have them by the weekend.

That said, I'll offer them up again. Here's the thread:

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showt...64entry242764

Of particular interest due to today's news would be the Bills/Broncos preseason game and the NFL Network "Sounds of the Game" feature. If you havn't seen it yet, you don't know what you're missing; they put microphones on a couple dozen people and you get to hear a lot of behind the scenes stuff that you wouldn't normally get to hear. It's *really* good (like when the offensive line yells at JPL for running out of bounds near the end of the game and say something like, "Hey man, stay in bounds so we can get home to our wives!"). It's really one of the best football features I've ever seen.

Anyway, $1/game, $4/shipping, tips accepted but not required. PM me for payment info.

EDIT: Anyone find the special hidden feature on the "Sounds of the Game" disk? PM me to keep it a secret :huh:

CW

Lets see... study for the LSATs or watch 'sounds of the game'.  The temptation to stay focus will kill me.  :)

242810[/snapback]

You could always break the disk and just order against when you're done with the LSAT :)

CW