Whoa...an L. Ron Hubbard impersonation?

Read, bitches. And yes, I know all about the draft....and notice...not enought DTs...matters just as much as missing yoiur #1 CB. We win the last 2 games if our starters aren't hurt.

Anyhow: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/12/20/oberlin-students-cafeteria-food-is-racist.html

Revelance:

We also DEMAND the hiring of Black healers/non western health practitioners because not everyone finds comfort and healing solely from a psychologist.

Yeah...you know who else said that...after being certified as a loon?

L. Ron Hubbard...of Scientology

We all know people who have suffered in one way or another from mental illness. The problem here is, just like with Scientologists, the D/X of "you're a wackjob" can't be right...because...you know...no one, or their work, is allowed to be criticized...if they are in a "protected class".

The weirdest part, and of course, the end of link one contemplates: if we idiotically segregate...we end up with "instituional racism" of our own idioti design.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

https://www.aclu.org/loving-v-virginia-case-over-interracial-marriage

Few cases were more aptly named than Loving v. Virginia, which pitted an interracial couple – 17-year-old Mildred Jeter, who was black, and her childhood sweetheart, 23-year-old white construction worker, Richard Loving – against Virginia's "miscegenation" laws banning marriage between blacks and whites. After marrying in Washington, D.C. and returning to their home state in 1958, the couple was charged with unlawful cohabitation and jailed. According to the judge in the case, Leon M. Bazile, "Almighty God created the races white, black, yellow, malay and red, and he placed them on separate continents.... The fact that he separated the races shows that he did not intend for the races to mix." Judge Bazile sentenced the Lovings to a year in prison, to be suspended if the couple agreed to leave the state for the next 25 years.

So....

Are you pointing out, by linking to case from 1958, that we should look to history...and therefore compel Oberlin to employ vodoo priestesses and all various forms of African, or otherwise, witch doctors?

The problem with that is: how does one ensure that every witch doctor theology/branch/ministry( :lol:) is included? After all, you can't afford to miss a single one, or by definition, its not "inclusive". No, you'd have beat the bushes in Africa and everywhere else there are bushes, to get all the bush medicince available.

Then, Oberlin would have to create on-campus housing for these people...which I suppose isn't too cost prohibitive, since huts can't be that expensive. I do wonder about them in the winter though...and...there's going to be hell to pay when the health inspectors show up.

Then, you'd have to find a place for them to work. I don't imagine each witch doctor having his/her own personal bonfire would be conducive to Oberlin's main mission, never mind feasible. After all, that's a lot of trees to cut down every day, and you know the environtologists would go nuts about that. Never mind the vegans...freaking about all the animal sacrifices.

And finally, the main problem with your plan is that so many "Black healers/non western health practicioners"'s entire ethos is based on, and steeped in....RELIGION :o. Now I don't know how one resolves hiring the religious at a place like Oberlin, specifically for their religious beliefs. Christ, they might as well be hiring a Catholic priest as a chaplain. You know how bad of an idea that is.

:lol: gatorman, the fool who will walk into a thread set up just for him...every time.

So....

Are you pointing out, by linking to case from 1958, that we should look to history...and therefore compel Oberlin to employ vodoo priestesses and all various forms of African, or otherwise, witch doctors?

The problem with that is: how does one ensure that every witch doctor theology/branch/ministry( :lol:) is included? After all, you can't afford to miss a single one, or by definition, its not "inclusive". No, you'd have beat the bushes in Africa and everywhere else there are bushes, to get all the bush medicince available.

Then, Oberlin would have to create on-campus housing for these people...which I suppose isn't too cost prohibitive, since huts can't be that expensive. I do wonder about them in the winter though...and...there's going to be hell to pay when the health inspectors show up.

Then, you'd have to find a place for them to work. I don't imagine each witch doctor having his/her own personal bonfire would be conducive to Oberlin's main mission, never mind feasible. After all, that's a lot of trees to cut down every day, and you know the environtologists would go nuts about that. Never mind the vegans...freaking about all the animal sacrifices.

And finally, the main problem with your plan is that so many "Black healers/non western health practicioners"'s entire ethos is based on, and steeped in....RELIGION :o. Now I don't know how one resolves hiring the religious at a place like Oberlin, specifically for their religious beliefs. Christ, they might as well be hiring a Catholic priest as a chaplain. You know how bad of an idea that is.

:lol: gatorman, the fool who will walk into a thread set up just for him...every time.

No, I was just posting that because