Where do texts go to die?

bbb

My iphone had what I have learned is the dreaded error 53. It happened Monday night and they gave me a new phone Wednesday night.

She said hopefully the texts that I got since Monday would show up, because technically the phone was "off."

Didn't happen.

Is there anywhere that these things can be found?? I have verizon as my carrier.

My iphone had what I have learned is the dreaded error 53. It happened Monday night and they gave me a new phone Wednesday night.

She said hopefully the texts that I got since Monday would show up, because technically the phone was "off."

Didn't happen.

Is there anywhere that these things can be found?? I have verizon as my carrier.

I have 'em. $50 and I'll give them to you.

$100, and I won't publish that one from Tuesday night on Twitter. Whoa... :blink:

This would probably be obvious, but if you have a Mac or an iPad/iPhone Touch linked to the same iCloud account, they would show up in the Messages app.

Lot of people don't realize that if you delete texts from your iPhone, they still exist on the Messages app on other devices. My nephew got nailed with that one. :flirt:

Edited by Rubes

This would probably be obvious, but if you have a Mac or an iPad/iPhone Touch linked to the same iCloud account, they would show up in the Messages app.

Lot of people don't realize that if you delete texts from your iPhone, they still exist on the Messages app on other devices. My nephew got nailed with that one. :flirt:

My problem is that when I bought the now dead phone in July, the guy at the apple store said here let's put your pictures in the cloud.........And, then when I got home, it said my icloud was full and it never did another backup after that. I kept saying I'll figure it out when I get a chance and of course never did - and now I've lost everything since July.

I knew I would, but I was hoping I'd be able to get the texts that were lost in the days the phone was dead.

My problem is that when I bought the now dead phone in July, the guy at the apple store said here let's put your pictures in the cloud.........And, then when I got home, it said my icloud was full and it never did another backup after that. I kept saying I'll figure it out when I get a chance and of course never did - and now I've lost everything since July.

I knew I would, but I was hoping I'd be able to get the texts that were lost in the days the phone was dead.

If you have an iCloud account and a Mac computer, though, you could still probably grab them from the Messages app.

If you have an iCloud account and a Mac computer, though, you could still probably grab them from the Messages app.

Similar thing happened to my IPhone recently and I had to restore to factory settings then back up from the ICloud. Well, turns out my ICloud was full and hadn't backed up since March 2015. I lost everything since that time...pictures of my kids, messages, contacts. Everything. Had to purchase more ICloud space so it wouldn't happen again.

The problem is I don't have a Mac. Does that negate any chance?

Similar thing happened to my IPhone recently and I had to restore to factory settings then back up from the ICloud. Well, turns out my ICloud was full and hadn't backed up since March 2015. I lost everything since that time...pictures of my kids, messages, contacts. Everything. Had to purchase more ICloud space so it wouldn't happen again.

Yeah, exact same thing. And, the cost is just 99 cents a month to go from 5 to 50 gigs or whatever they are. It would have been nice if they had let me know that.

You're going to come into any thread I ever start to post your pit bull crap?

Just saw this on the Buffalo News page:

http://www.buffalonews.com/city-region/southern-erie-county/pit-bull-that-killed-dog-in-sardinia-had-been-shot-by-deputy-in-2014-20151218

Sorry, I forgot how fragile you are. Apologies.

I'm sure the NSA has them - give 'em a call!

Let me be clear

My Administration is not listening in on your phone conversations, reading your texts, or monitoring Internet message boards

Nothing is ever deleted.

You missed a few texts from your mother. But the important text was from that guy from Grindr, he said you should probably get checked

Yeah, there is that. They probably don't warn you enough about that.

The problem is I don't have a Mac. Does that negate any chance?

Possibly not. If you know somebody with a Mac and trust them, and if it's that important, you can probably create an account on their machine and log in to your iCloud account. Then check the Messages app. That might work.

Thanks. I've given up, though. I had been in the middle of texting a few things for business, but if they haven't texted me back by now, nothing is going to happen.

My problem with that would have been that my icloud was full - there were just all kinds of issues that happened. Now, I have the extra icloud space and this won't happen again.