New Orleans To Remove Excremental Rebel Monuments

Tiberius

:lol:

:lol: So funny to hear morons talk about dyed-in the-wool Nazis like they're regular people.

Oh...and Nazis ARE regular people, most of the time. Have you never heard the phrase "the banality of evil?" Where do you think it comes from? Have you ever read...anything?

Illiterate scum are illiterate. Speaking of illiterate scum...sharpton wants to defund the Jefferson memorial. Because slaves were owned. !@#$ this country. Edited by joesixpack

I don't have a problem with statues or memorials. They remind us of history good or bad to learn from .

ISIS has a problem with statues

I can understand cities and towns wanting to avoid the tragic results in Va. though.

Edited by ALF

Oh...and Nazis ARE regular people, most of the time. Have you never heard the phrase "the banality of evil?" Where do you think it comes from? Have you ever read...anything?

Keep telling yourself that

----

Hey look, the racist statues are gone but history is fine, you can buy any book you want about it:

https://www.amazon.com/Confederacy-Civil-War-Books/b?ie=UTF8&node=465236

“The Israeli court psychiatrist who examined Eichmann found him a “completely normal man, more normal, at any rate, than I am after examining him,” the implication being that the coexistence of normality and bottomless cruelty explodes our ordinary conceptions and present the true enigma of the trial.”
― Hannah Arendt, Eichmann in Jerusalem - A Report on the Banality of Evil
I'll have to read more of her work ,
Edited by ALF

“The Israeli court psychiatrist who examined Eichmann found him a “completely normal man, more normal, at any rate, than I am after examining him,” the implication being that the coexistence of normality and bottomless cruelty explodes our ordinary conceptions and present the true enigma of the trial.”

As I've said about a billion times before: people are inherently evil. "goodness" is an aberration, and every single person on this earth is selfish in one way or another.

https://www.goodreads.com/work/quotes/1023716-eichmann-in-jerusalem-a-report-on-the-banality-of-evil

Not regular in our political system. He might of fit in well in the Confedeacy but not here, not now. People trying to regularize this people need to be opposed

One of the things that shocked many who met the senior Nazi leadership was the near-boring normalcy of the men. They expected monsters, but they met people who were largely indistinguishable from anybody else in every day life.

To quote Albert Speer (who was a mealy-mouthed war criminal, but correct in this quote nonetheless) "One seldom recognizes the devil when he is putting his hand on your shoulder." It's what the phrase "banality of evil" was created to describe.