NFL Network Total Access Just Said

Rico

will not be Drew Bledsoe but instead will be...

Gus Frerotte. :huh:

His former OC in Minn. is the new Felons OC & wants him bad.

:D  :D  :D

242621[/snapback]

Damn, I wouuld rather face Bledsoe 2 times a year with Miami.

Also practically guaranteed that Drew to the Boys will happen.

Bledsoe, not Brees.

242625[/snapback]

Bledsoe, Julius Jones, Jason Witten, Terry Glenn ( a former favorite target), Richie Anderson,Quincy Morgan and Keyshawn Johnson could be a potentially potent offense.

Bledsoe, Julius Jones, Jason Witten, Terry Glenn ( a former favorite target), Richie Anderson,Quincy Morgan and Keyshawn Johnson could be a potentially potent offense.

242630[/snapback]

Other than the Felons, it couldn't happen to a better team. :huh:

242630[/snapback]

Who's blocking for Bledsoe? :huh:

Is there 5 probowlers on the Dallas line?

You wouldn't say that if you reviewed his tenure in Cincinnati...

242632[/snapback]

True, he didn't do all that well with the Bengals, but until recently, who did? Everywhere else has been, he has played moderately well. Real well, in fact, backing up Culpepper in Minnesota. I am not saying he is a great QB, but about the level of what we can, best cast scenario, hope to pick up to back up Losman. He is certainly better than Shane Matthews!

will not be Drew Bledsoe but instead will be...

Gus Frerotte. :)

His former OC in Minn. is the new Felons OC & wants him bad.

:)  :lol:  :lol:

242621[/snapback]

This would be the same Gus Frerotte that, with the Redskins, knocked himself out of a game with a concussion from head-butting a concrete wall, right?

Yeah, Miami should do well with him... :lol:

True, he didn't do all that well with the Bengals, but until recently, who did?  Everywhere else has been, he has played moderately well.  Real well, in fact, backing up Culpepper in Minnesota.  I am not saying he is a great QB, but about the level of what we can, best cast scenario, hope to pick up to back up Losman.  He is certainly better than Shane Matthews!

242837[/snapback]

What do you know about Matthews? Check his career stats.

242630[/snapback]

Perhaps 5 years ago ..... Bledsoe, Glenn and Keyshawn have all seen better days. I'll give you Jones and Witten = wish the Bills had a TE as good as Jason