Fed Raises Rate

Tiberius

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are a retard

It's already been spoon-fed to you multiple times: the Board is part of the government, the rest of the System is not. Now you're just being willfully petulant, because you once again got your ass handed to you in something you're heavily invested in, and have nothing left but "Double dumbass on you!"

It's already been spoon-fed to you multiple times: the Board is part of the government, the rest of the System is not. Now you're just being willfully petulant, because you once again got your ass handed to you in something you're heavily invested in, and have nothing left but "Double dumbass on you!"

So I was right? :huh:

I'm referring to the board and the system part not the petulant part. That I knew I was right about.

I'm referring to the board and the system part not the petulant part. That I knew I was right about.

The FOMC might be considered governmental, too. I'm not sure. Other than that...yes, you were right.

No, you were wrong. The Reserve Branches make member banks deposit their reserves in the branches and require them to buy stock in that reserve branch. but they are not allowed to trade the stock or do anything "private" with it. There are private bank board members, but they are outnumbered by those appointed by the government

The FOMC might be considered governmental, too. I'm not sure.

Well, seeing how it consists mainly of members of the Board of Governors, which we have finally admitted, is part of the Federal Government, I'd say so.

No, you were wrong. The Reserve Branches make member banks deposit their reserves in the branches and require them to buy stock in that reserve branch. but they are not allowed to trade the stock or do anything "private" with it. There are private bank board members, but they are outnumbered by those appointed by the government

What fresh hell is this?

It's impressive. You've managed to out-stupid yourself in your greatest display of stupidity ever.

Well, seeing how it consists mainly of members of the Board of Governors, which we have finally admitted, is part of the Federal Government, I'd say so.

1) We never said it wasn't. You're just too much of a drooling moron to understand what you're talking about.

2) That is indisputably stupid logic. "Because a majority of A is in B, all of A is in B" isn't even a fallacy, it's just wrong.

The best part of this is, the clown that started all this isn't even defending his own position anymore! Classic!

You once again fail to comprehend anyone's position, not even your own.

I've stayed true to what I've said since the start: The Federal Reserve is NOT a part of the US Government nor is it an agency of the US Government. It is a collection of private banks working together for their own competitive interests.

All of which your own sources verify but you ignore because you think playing this game is somehow winning. And maybe it is, because your ineptitude is pretty fricking hilarious to the rest of the board. Between your incompetence and your anger issues, you're about two weeks away from a full on meltdown.

Guess we better take away your guns so you don't hurt yourself or others.

I thought you were the clown that started this. Who's the clown that started this?

He was the clown that started this by saying something to the effect of: "Of course the Federal Reserve is part of the Government, it's got the name "Federal" in it!"

It has been all downhill since there.