Fed Raises Rate

Tiberius

But you are only arguing with me. You are afraid of Tom

Tom and Greggy are partially wrong but you're totally off the !@#$ing ranch loony toons wrong.

And thanks for the Sabres reminder. I'd completely forgot.

Why would you even care about a Buffalo sports team? You are a !@#$ing idiot to even care about them. Jesus!!

There gatorchild. You feel better? :rolleyes:

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom and Greggy are partially wrong but you're totally off the !@#$ing ranch loony toons wrong.

How? I know some of what I've said is semantically incorrect...but that was by choice; I didn't want to confuse gatortard any further.

How? I know some of what I've said is semantically incorrect...but that was by choice; I didn't want to confuse gatortard any further.

To tell you the truth I've not really focused too much on what you and Gregg have been posting. I'm having too much fun reading gatorboy's posts.

To tell you the truth I've not really focused too much on what you and Gregg have been posting. I'm having too much fun reading gatorboy's posts.

So you're just reflexively assuming we're wrong?

Thanks, Chef Gatorman. :lol:

Why would you even care about a Buffalo sports team? You are a !@#$ing idiot to even care about them. Jesus!!

There gatorchild. You feel better? :rolleyes:

So me and you both agree the government is involved and they don't so we are closer in agreement. You are scared to anger Tom. Wow, what a poo say.

Come on, don't be a coward, explain how I'm totally wrong, yet dumb and dumber are only partial wrong. Oh, this will be good!

I think you are just a squirming little weasel, but prove me wrong, poo say

Go Sabres!

So me and you both agree the government is involved and they don't so we are closer in agreement.

We never said the government wasn't involved. "Involved" does not mean "part of."

Man, that was a great pass! I like Eich!

Edited by DC Tom

So me and you both agree the government is involved and they don't so we are closer in agreement. You are scared to anger Tom. Wow, what a poo say.

Come on, don't be a coward, explain how I'm totally wrong, yet dumb and dumber are only partial wrong. Oh, this will be good!

I think you are just a squirming little weasel, but prove me wrong, poo say

Go Sabres!

They are not an agency of the Federal Government. But they are part of the Federal Govenment in the same way the WH cafeteria or the janitorial service is.

They are not an agency of the Federal Government. But they are part of the Federal Govenment in the same way the WH cafeteria or the janitorial service is.

Which "they?"

You have to be very specific at this point in the circus.

Which "they?"

You have to be very specific at this point in the circus.

They = The Board of Governors only because they are appointed by the President.

They does not = the Federal Reserve System because it operates independently from the government.

I think.

So all the links I have provided that say they are an agency are lying or just not as smart as you Tom? lol

I think.

No

So all the links I have provided that say they are an agency are lying or just not as smart as you Tom? lol

No

You do realize we've been arguing semantics for pages and pages. Arguing semantics is futile which I think we've done a good job of proving. Also arguing with someone such as yourself who insults everyone with every post runs its course and I can't believe I've been involved for as long as I have. So insult away. It makes you look like a petulant spoiled child and to come across that way at your age is really pretty sad.

You do realize we've been arguing semantics for pages and pages. Arguing semantics is futile which I think we've done a good job of proving. Also arguing with someone such as yourself who insults everyone with every post runs its course and I can't believe I've been involved for as long as I have. So insult away. It makes you look like a petulant spoiled child and to come across that way at your age is really pretty sad.

Not true, I'm arguing a solid fact. This:

What is the Federal Reserve?

The Fed is the gatekeeper of the U.S. economy and is part of the federal government.

That's all. I say its an agency as I have proved. You just accused me of doing what you are doing

The latter.

Not true, I'm arguing a solid fact. This:

That's all. I say its an agency as I have proved. You just accused me of doing what you are doing

You still don't understand what you're reading, do you? Even after we explained it to you. :lol: