Would ya? Hottie randomly stabs stranger

truth on hold

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It sounds like she is schizophrenic and/or multiple personality disorder, amongst other issues. I was a chef at a facility for well to do people with mental disorders. It was eye opening and I learned much from my experience. There was one patient there who was young and gorgeous. She was a school teacher, and then she went bat **** crazy. She was smart, and could be kind, then she would start singing, or conversing with someone not there. or some other bizarre behavior. It is very sad

It sounds like she is schizophrenic and/or multiple personality disorder, amongst other issues. I was a chef at a facility for well to do people with mental disorders. It was eye opening and I learned much from my experience. There was one patient there who was young and gorgeous. She was a school teacher, and then she went bat **** crazy. She was smart, and could be kind, then she would start singing, or conversing with someone not there. or some other bizarre behavior. It is very sad

This sound like the worst restaurant ever.

This sound like the worst restaurant ever.

Quite the contrary. The patients all were wealthy. One lady was a CEO for example. A priority was put on the food, and they ate great. Shrimp scampi, coconut curry, beef strogonoff, chicken paprikash, etc were some of the meals served. The menu changed weekly, and we had a decent budget. It was a good gig, and the benefits were top notch

Quite the contrary. The patients all were wealthy. One lady was a CEO for example. A priority was put on the food, and they ate great. Shrimp scampi, coconut curry, beef strogonoff, chicken paprikash, etc were some of the meals served. The menu changed weekly, and we had a decent budget. It was a good gig, and the benefits were top notch

Did ya'?

I'm just joking - because at first I thought you were talking about a restaurant.

My mom was in assisted living - and they had some great chefs. And, they said that they liked the hours, benefits, etc. there instead of working for a restaurant.

Did you also prepare breakfast?

Of course. A "chef." Sure you were.