Eagles picking up silent snap count

l< j

BS IMO. The Bills didn't rush the ball for a ton of yards in the second half because the didn't run a ton of plays & because they did frequently pass the ball. I had a perfect seat to watch Miller most of the game. There were hand signals, sometimes several hand signals. Philly could try to guess which one was the real one but I don't think it had an impact on the game.

During the game (2nd half) I remember thinking "Looks like the Eagles figured out the snap count. We're going to have to change that up." because of how well they were timing their blitzes. Seemed like every time they nailed it and never got tripped up. The reasons buffalo rumblings is giving make a lot of sense.

The hard count they used when the Bills loaded up to blitz worked like a charm.

thats the difference between playing at home and on the road. being at home makes a big difference. Not winning home games early this year really set them back. Losing in quiet London was another blow. then you get to hostile road crowds and no one can hear the darn snap counts. it'll be different next year. they'll know the system, they'll be ready to go. how's that for optimism.

Things became much easier for The Eagles D after Clay got hurt. They then put more men in the box, doubled sammy and said....we will let Rob Woods and Chris Higan beat us.

yep. Clay going down means no Goodwin, no Harvin, no Clay , no pass game. simple. Injuries shredded them pretty good this year.

Eric Wood said on WGR that the silent snap is triggered by his head bobs and that varies from play to play based on what they determine in the huddle.

Eric Wood is full of chit.

i just rewatched the game on NFL game pass.

100% of the time Eric bobbed his head, he immeadiately snapped the ball.

Okay. You can have him. I want no part of that phony, paranoid, moronic, small minded, overbearing wuss who coaches not to lose.

What pisses me off most about the Marrone experiment was that I can see him learning a lot from his experience similar to Belichek. I can see him learning to put himself in check a little bit and get the supporting cast to step up a little more.

He will be a head coach again, just like Mularky. And both will fair better with their next team than they did with Buffalo.

I was never pro-Marrone but I did want him to stay another year and think he would have had a successful team this year, likely with completely different pieces. Not sure Taylor would have come over but he did say McCoy was the deciding factor.

I guess when the Bills and Dolphins were accused of being one of the "less sophisticated teams" by the patriots....

tipping the start of the play by having the exact same silent snap count for the entire game, eliminating the only advantage an offensive lineman has, is an example of that.

What pisses me off most about the Marrone experiment was that I can see him learning a lot from his experience similar to Belichek. I can see him learning to put himself in check a little bit and get the supporting cast to step up a little more.

He will be a head coach again, just like Mularky. And both will fair better with their next team than they did with Buffalo.

I was never pro-Marrone but I did want him to stay another year and think he would have had a successful team this year, likely with completely different pieces. Not sure Taylor would have come over but he did say McCoy was the deciding factor.

McCoy?