Nervous Guy has retreated to the bunker

Beerball

All y'all's are making him feel well...you know...

Anyhow, knowing how much you each love and respect NG I'm hoping that you use this thread to send some positive energy his way during this Holiday Season.

Please take a moment to let him know how important he is to the TBD family and maybe, just maybe, we can get the ol' groundhog to poke his head out of his burrow and smell what TBD has to offer.

Thank you for your continued support.

Fergy a go fund me campaign is in order if you so desire. (Or even a potluck w 50/50 raffle)

Tom...if you could consult your Himalayan Prayer Flags please let us know what else can be done to save the soul of NG.

If anyone else has ideas please post them here & remember, post your positive thoughts regarding NG.

All y'all's are making him feel well...you know...

Anyhow, knowing how much you each love and respect NG I'm hoping that you use this thread to send some positive energy his way during this Holiday Season.

Please take a moment to let him know how important he is to the TBD family and maybe, just maybe, we can get the ol' groundhog to poke his head out of his burrow and smell what TBD has to offer.

Thank you for your continued support.

Fergy a go fund me campaign is in order if you so desire. (Or even a potluck w 50/50 raffle)

Tom...if you could consult your Himalayan Prayer Flags please let us know what else can be done to save the soul of NG.

If anyone else has ideas please post them here & remember, post your positive thoughts regarding NG.

Hope everything's ok :blink:

I've left the bunker...had to check outta here before I began banning people left and right just for being dumb...I am now better.

But if you banned all the dumb people, I'd have no more cat toys, and have no reason to post here...

Yes, I'm trying to encourage you.