12-14: Rex Ryan's Monday Presser

26CornerBlitz

This team quit a few games ago, their heads aren't into it. 101 yards in penalties? Really?

can someone less lazy than me add up the bills penalty yards and see where Penalty would rank on the team? I bet only behind Sammy, Shady, and Tyrod

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills HC Rex Ryan: To Philadelphia's credit, they won the battle up front. We got beat, and we had no choice but to foul.

@JaySkurski

Rex Ryan starts his Monday press conference by saying the difference in the game was the amount of penalties the #Bills took.

Ryan reiterates he feels the #Bills are the better team, but says after watching the tape the #Eagles are better than he thought.

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills HC Rex Ryan on the "disgrace" comment caught on tape: Things happen after games, very emotional.

@MatthewFairburn

Rex Ryan on Dennis Thurman yelling at the officials: "Things happen after games. It's very emotional."

@buffalobills

"Emotional things happen after games. Is there 100% agreement with officials? No. But we didn't lose bc of that."

CWNHab4VAAAmDGK.jpg

@MatthewFairburn

Rex Ryan on the refs yesterday: "That's a well respected crew. I know I respect them."

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills HC Rex Ryan on the pick play: I'm not going to get into any of that stuff. I can promise you that.

@JaySkurski

Rex Ryan says the #Bills' penalties on offense took the ball out of the hands of LeSean McCoy at times in the second half.

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills HC Rex Ryan on slim odds of playoffs: We get it. We understand what has to happen.

@ChrisBrownBills

Rex - we know we have to win our last 3 and we need a lot of help for us to stay in AFC race. #Bills

@MatthewFairburn

Rex Ryan knows all of the playoff scenarios. He's going through them right now. "Stranger things have happened ... We better win."

@SalSports

Rex asked if LeSean returned with team or went to a party thrown for him in Philly. Wouldn't comment.

@buffalobills

On Shady: "Did it hurt him? Oh yeah. And it should hurt him. It was that way for a lot of guys in that locker room."

CWNIk-3WsAEerQc.jpg

@ChrisBrownBills

Rex - we're not quitting. We know we have a tough stretch. They're 3 tough games. We know that. #Bills

Rex - Seantrel Henderson had a setback with his illness. It's why he was inactive Sunday. Hope to have him back at OBD today. #Bills

Rex - doesn't expect Aaron Williams to play this week. #Bills

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills HC Rex Ryan: I think that was John Miller's worst game that he played.

@ChrisBrownBills

Rex - they beat us up front and that doesn't happen that often. We didn't play to our standards. #Bills

@MatthewFairburn

Rex Ryan said for Tyrod Taylor to take the next step as a franchise QB he needs to be able to bring the team back late in games.

@JaySkurski

Rex Ryan says quarterbacks can't be considered great until they can bring their team back consistently. #Bills