You can't make this stuff up volume 399399393

meazza

Palpatine? They have a character named Palpatine?? Sounds like some gay ass chilled duck roulade dish the French made in the 19th century. You know....like Picard. :P

You know when it won't sound so gay?

When your mouth is fused shut after your fillings melted because Palpatine shot you with 1.21 gigawatts of Force Lightning

I have a better "progressives are crazy" link here:

http://www.dailymaverick.co.za/opinionista/2015-10-05-a-violent-attack-made-me-confront-my-white-privilege/#.Vm8kQ2SDFHy

Not that we're competing. Lots to go around.

What in the actual !@#$...

this woman is assaulted by black people and she feels guilty about her "white privilege?"

Jesus H Christ.

What in the actual !@#$...

this woman is assaulted by black people and she feels guilty about her "white privilege?"

Jesus H Christ.

But all the guilty feeling in the world didn't stop her from using her white privilege to manipulate her assailants in a master-slave context, as she readily and openly admits.

(And keep in mind - it's a South African article. "White Privilege" was a very recent and real legal principle.)

But all the guilty feeling in the world didn't stop her from using her white privilege to manipulate her assailants in a master-slave context, as she readily and openly admits.

(And keep in mind - it's a South African article. "White Privilege" was a very recent and real legal principle.)

I can't decide who's the bigger idiot, the white woman or the black intruders.

Not really sure where to post this so I might as well post it here:

http://www.theonion.com/article/open-minded-man-grimly-realizes-how-much-life-hes--19273

CLEVELAND—During an unexpected moment of clarity Tuesday, open-minded man Blake Richman was suddenly struck by the grim realization that he's squandered a significant portion of his life listening to everyone's bull ****, the 38-year-old told reporters.

A visibly stunned and solemn Richman, who until this point regarded his willingness to hear out the opinions of others as a worthwhile quality, estimated that he's wasted nearly three and a half years of his existence being open to people's half-formed thoughts, asinine suggestions, and pointless, dumb!@#$ stories.

You can't make this stuff up volume 399399393 4,

WHAT YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH IF YOU’RE A RICH SAUDI IN BRITAIN: Millionaire Cleared of Rape Charge After Claiming He Tripped and His Penis Fell Into Teen.

Ehsan Abdulaziz, a Saudi millionaire property developer, was cleared of rape charges in London this week after he claimed that he had tripped and fallen on an 18-year-old girl who was sleeping at his apartment after partying with him, penetrating her by accident.

Hm: That’s not how gravity or bodies work at all.

Nope. But it’s how influence works.

You can't make this stuff up volume 399399393 4,

WHAT YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH IF YOU’RE A RICH SAUDI IN BRITAIN: Millionaire Cleared of Rape Charge After Claiming He Tripped and His Penis Fell Into Teen.

Ehsan Abdulaziz, a Saudi millionaire property developer, was cleared of rape charges in London this week after he claimed that he had tripped and fallen on an 18-year-old girl who was sleeping at his apartment after partying with him, penetrating her by accident.

Hm: That’s not how gravity or bodies work at all.

Nope. But it’s how influence works.

Holy ****, there'd be riots here if that happened.