The Real Buffalo Joe needs a new avatar...suggestions please

BringBackFergy

I didn't steal it. Clearly, mine is better, as I have one more Bills logo. It's even stated in the avatar, and has a different background. Don't be jealous of my logos.

You're mad at the paki cricket team, not at me. I forgive you.

That is one lackluster MSPaint job there bruh

she's a sycho b***h because she didn't date you?

She's a pycho b***h because after I planned my first date with the girl who's now my girlfriend, she texted me telling me how she's gonna kill herself, then I didn't hear from her for two days. Then, coincidently an hour after the date, she texts me telling me how much she's in love with me. Then, about a month later, she Facebook messages my girlfriend, and my !@#$ing mother 1,600 miles away , neither of whom she's met, telling them how much I broke her heart.

I've had to block like five different numbers of hers, because she calls from a new one like once a month.

Funny how all those feelings come out after she loses the complete control she had over me.

Edited by The Real Buffalo Joe

She's a pycho b***h because after I planned my first date with the girl who's now my girlfriend, she texted me telling me how she's gonna kill herself, then I didn't hear from her for two days. Then, coincidently an hour after the date, she texts me telling me how much she's in love with me. Then, about a month later, she Facebook messages my girlfriend, and my !@#$ing mother 1,600 miles away , neither of whom she's met, telling them how much I broke her heart.

I've had to block like five different numbers of hers, because she calls from a new one like once a month.

Funny how all those feelings come out after she loses the complete control she had over me.

Maybe she just needed to warm up to you, I guess she can't bake cookies anymore without thinking of you, bummer Christmas for her family..

This sounds similar to one of those situations where the sad woman in the office sends herself flowers and gifts and tells everyone about how great her new boyfriend is. Meanwhile, we all know the truth.