Week 15: Washington Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

Not if you hook up an OTA tuner/antenna to your DirecTV Set Top Box.

being in the rural area I am in surrounded by hills / mountains an OTA tuner/antenna would be useless.

We might be we're not discussing the same thing. Let me restate my complaint -

When on Sunday Ticket channels I can press the RED button and get scores and summaries. The red button is useless on local TV.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

being in the rural area I am in surrounded by hills / mountains an OTA tuner/antenna would be useless.

We might be we're not discussing the same thing. Let me restate my complaint -

When on Sunday Ticket channels I can press the RED button and get scores and summaries. The red button is useless on local TV.

I have the OTA Tuner/Antenna hooked into my HR24 STB so I still get the scores, etc. via the Red button, but I guess that's not an option for you based on your location.

@viccarucci

After missing the last two #Bills practices w an illness, DE Mario Williams is out for pre-practice stretch. Update from Rex Ryan later.

@ChrisBrownBills

Bacarri Rambo also back after sitting out Thursday. Working thru a knee injury. #Bills

Non-participants Friday - Henderson Clay and Bradham. #Bills

@BMatthewsSports

Bills still 1-point favorites Sunday at Washington. That's surprising considering Buffalo's lengthy injuries list.

FiveThiryEight computer says Bills 53 percent chance to win Sunday in Washington...8 percent to make the playoffs.

@MatthewFairburn

Mario Williams is officially listed as questionable for this week. Rex Ryan expects him to be out there .

Rex Ryan is hoping to get good news on Karlos Williams, who is listed as questionable. Nigel Bradham and Charles Clay are out.

@buffalobills

Officially out for Sunday's game: Gilmore, Clay, Henderson, Aaron Williams, Bradham, Brooks. #BUFvsWAS

Is the "Force" powerful enough get the Bills a playoff berth? :cry:

@buffalobills

The force is strong with this one. #StarWarsbb8.png #TheForceAwakensrey.png

CWh_TqKUAAIZ4NB.jpg

@JaySkurski

BN Blitz: My #Bills-#Redskins scouting report and prediction http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/12/18/bills-redskins-scouting-report/

Just look ahead n keep moving .... Sky's the limit !!!! https://www.instagram.com/p/_cfNZqLXJC/

Rex Ryan: "We All Just Have To Do Our Jobs" (2:34)
HC Rex Ryan speaks about the physical health of the team, who will be able to compete on Sunday, defensive penalties last week and more.

DE Hatcher ques., D-Jax probable for Washington

Washington has their share of injuries coming down the stretch this season, but it looks like one of their biggest playmakers will be in the lineup Sunday against the Bills.

WR DeSean Jackson is probable desire a nagging knee injury. Questionable however, is starting DE Jason Hatcher with neck and knee injuries.

Quotes: Jay Gruden And Sean McVay (12.18.15)

McVay on Bills: "Going To Be A Good Challenge" (2:58)

Washington Redskins Offensive Coordinator Sean McVay spoke with the media following Friday's practice about facing the Buffalo Bills this Sunday and newest Running Back Pierre Thomas.

Gruden on Alex Smith: "I Feel Good About Him" (3:23)
Washington Redskins Head Coach Jay Gruden spoke with the media following Friday's practice about team injuries, the team's newest Tight End Alex Smith, and Running Back Pierre Thomas.

Tyrod Taylor 'Like A Little Brother' To DeAngelo Hall
Defensive back DeAngelo Hall is excited to play against quarterback Tyrod Taylor, who grew up watching Hall play and shares ties at Virginia Tech.

@Redskins

#Redskins focused on the blitz packages Rex Ryan & Bills are likely to dial up: http://redsk.in/1Yn0a58

2015 Game Information: Redskins-Bills

2012_redskins-bills-line_615x255.jpg

Series history, broadcast information, connections and more from Sunday’s Redskins-Bills 2015 Week 15 matchup at FedExField in Landover, Md.

Download the Washington Full Game Release (PDF)

1218_redskins-bills-infographic.jpg