TD's comments on not being good enough on O

JP-era

Like it or not expect some more waves coming.

He is making it clear that there is work to do.

He started with the o-line. If you dont wnat the Bills to spend serious money and/or high draft picks on the o-line this offseason , you better stick your head in the sand for a few months.

You can expect some more playmakers to be added to and I for one applaud that notion!

A big name TE will be signed and I see a fairly big name WR being added as a #2b.

Im excited because Ithink hes absolutely ON the money! The O wasnt good enough, it wasnt productive enough in the big games, we need to add to our talent to get to the top.

I think without a doubt another fan favorite is going to be given his walking papers.

The question is WHO?

242510[/snapback]

Well said and I think your very right.

TE- seeing Mark Campbell leave wouldnt break many peoples hearts. So there wouldnt be too much heart ache with that move.

WR- I think this may be the spot where we make some waves. Evans is a stud but Moulds is slipping with his bad set of dropsies and fading speed. I see us maybe making waves and adding a higher rated WR FA than many would think. I especially feel this way with the comments from TD that our playmakers need to make more plays. I think adding another playmaker is what he has in mind. Who knows who it will be. I think the difficulty will be bringing in a guy who wants to be at least a number 2 WR and telling he has to compete with Moulds/Evans, that would turn off lots of players. I just think he comments are interesting about needing more plays from playmakers. Who or what position is he talking about, McGahee is set, Moulds and Evans are set with a kinda put on Moulds, TE is a sure fire spot to upgrade, thats it what else is there!

I think without a doubt another fan favorite is going to be given his walking papers.

The question is WHO?

242510[/snapback]

Mike Pucillo.

Oh wait, you mean a fan favorite in a good way?

I'd like to see us get a Sam Gash or Larry Centers type of player(s) for the backfield.

242504[/snapback]

Ya know, I saw Alstott may be moving on in the rumor mill, he would be a fun guy to add. I just feel like Shelton is a blocking stud though.

Maybe he wants an H back type or to add a big RB like Bettis.

A big name TE will be signed and I see a fairly big name WR being added as a #2b.

242486[/snapback]

Isn't that kind of oxymoronic. how can a big name WR be willing to

come and play 3rd WR for a team ?

We either get lucky with some street FAs or in the draft.

Isn't that kind of oxymoronic.  how can a big name WR be willing to

242557[/snapback]

Back at ya, How did Pitt keep Randle El, Ward and Burress for as long as they did?

Isn't that kind of oxymoronic.  how can a big name WR be willing to

242557[/snapback]

It can be done especially if your talking abotu a guy with talent who has played for crappy teams. Travis Taylor or Kevin Johnson are 2 such players. Id love to add Johnson who has hands like flypaper.