What is going to really make this off season bad.......

mellaman101

What is going to be the worst thing..?

An expansion team winning a super bowl before us

It was painful to watch Carolina and Tampa Bay win Cups...

But hell man, this team and its excuses just get worse and worse by the year.....

I see a lot of topics about our GM and who should be canned...

First off.....

Our GM is young and is a draft master! He build Pittsburgh's team and he was just some scout and assistant down there.

We have a fantastic GM

This leads to one thing about today’s game and most of the season..................

THE BUFFALO BILLS WERE OUT-COACHED TODAY!!!

Rex and his trash bad assistance junk from the Jets are to blame

Rex should see yellow flags in his dreams (that is clearly his fault since this team has no discipline)

Roman is a fool and idiot….

Did I mention the Jets are in playoff contention?

Enough bitching I guess, nothing will change with my gripes

What is going to be the worst thing..?

An expansion team winning a super bowl before us

It was painful to watch Carolina and Tampa Bay win Cups...

But hell man, this team and its excuses just get worse and worse by the year.....

I see a lot of topics about our GM and who should be canned...

First off.....

Our GM is young and is a draft master! He build Pittsburgh's team and he was just some scout and assistant down there.

We have a fantastic GM

This leads to one thing about todays game and most of the season..................

THE BUFFALO BILLS WERE OUT-COACHED TODAY!!!

Rex and his trash bad assistance junk from the Jets are to blame

Rex should see yellow flags in his dreams (that is clearly his fault since this team has no discipline)

Roman is a fool and idiot.

Did I mention the Jets are in playoff contention?

Enough bitching I guess, nothing will change with my gripes

That expansion team sucked just enough to get Cam Newton. So blame Fitzpatrick or whoever for winning a couple meaningless games. That's the difference between the Bills and Panthers

Yeah...but that was pre-merger, and you have to draw the line somewhere. You could argue that every AFL team was an NFL expansion team in '67.

I was thinking specifically in terms of teams that came into existence after the Bills. There are now only 6 teams that predate (or are contemporaries of) the existence of the Bills that have not won a Super Bowl (Cardinals, Lions, Browns, Titans (Oilers), Chargers, Eagles). That's sad.