My 10 cents on the game.

BmarvB

1) Seemed like Graham and Rambo were making a lot of tackles today – never a good sign (linebackers??).

2) I like Roman's creativity, but it would be nice if some of those gadget plays would work. Play calling was a little off this week.

3) As expected, McKelvin gets picked on in his first start, and did at least get a pick and made a play when we needed one.
4) Mario? You there?? One big play ain't enough for what we're paying you! I still can't believe Bradford took that sack.

5) Nice to see Woods more involved in the passing game, just wish he could stay on his feet better.

6) I don't know where this Mike Gillislee guy came from, but I like him as a temporary fill-in for Williams.

7) Penalties, penalties, and more penalties. 15? Really?? Seriously??? Don't deserve to win like that.

8) I don't mind an occasional long ball on 3rd and short, but this time we did it way too much for a 'Ground and Pound' team. We needed to convert some of those into first downs – especially late in game.

9) Right side of O-line was horrid today, Equally horrid is that dayum 3 man rush on defense.
10) Strange that when we had a offensive minded coach, the Defense was great and the offense sucked. Now we have a defensive minded coach, and while the offense has improved, the defense has regressed, This is not yet a playoff-ready team. 8-8 maybe 9-7

Rex is not even a good DC, he f'kin destroyed this defense. I can't stand this clown. Run him out of Buffalo.

He's actually a good DC, he's just not a good fit for the defense we have here. He's also too set in his ways to adapt his system to fit the strength of this defense. Even Pettine was able to do that.