Drew Talk On Around the Horn after commercials

Rico

Wow that might be the first time I agreed with all 4 opinions. Unlike most national writers, these guys used stats and backed up their opinion that it was a good move by the Bills to cut him.

I NEVER agree with Paige! Wow.

Tony Kornholer hates the move, Wilbon is taking the opposite tack.

242457[/snapback]

IMO he gave the same BS reasons many nat'l media do - he's still a good QB, 2004 wasn't that bad, almost made the playoffs, blah blah. Everyone is still hung up on the name. We'll see how he's doing in two years sitting in Montana.

This was one topic where the ATH guys were dead on - and as I said before I usually can't stand Paige. But he was 100% right.

Terrible show.  Only thing worse was that abortion on Fox known as "I, Max".  Kellerman makes Pauly Shore look talented.

242720[/snapback]

I'd have to agree... but since everyone liked the move, it was pretty good today. :huh:

Terrible show.  Only thing worse was that abortion on Fox known as "I, Max".  Kellerman makes Pauly Shore look talented.

242720[/snapback]

Eh I don't mind the stupidity. They usually have some interesting topics on there, and when they're not shouting (not often), it's pretty entertaining.

Eh I don't mind the stupidity.  They usually have some interesting topics on there, and when they're not shouting (not often), it's pretty entertaining.

242758[/snapback]

I can't say I've ever been entertained by it. Of course, I've only seen a few minutes of it total and each time Steven A. Smith, Jay Mariotti, and Max Kellerman were on. That's like being forced to watch BF, JP-Era, and T-Bone talk about their sexual conquests for 6 hours straight.

I can't say I've ever been entertained by it.  Of course, I've only seen a few minutes of it total and each time Steven A. Smith, Jay Mariotti, and Max Kellerman were on.  That's like being forced to watch BF, JP-Era, and T-Bone talk about their sexual conquests for 6 hours straight.

242763[/snapback]

Six hours...they'd be done in six minutes.

I can't say I've ever been entertained by it.  Of course, I've only seen a few minutes of it total and each time Steven A. Smith, Jay Mariotti, and Max Kellerman were on.  That's like being forced to watch BF, JP-Era, and T-Bone talk about their sexual conquests for 6 hours straight.

242763[/snapback]

Kellerman was bad enough in that role that "Stat Boy" aka Tony Reali replaced him. I've never seen Smith on it. Mariotti has his times. Paige IMO is the worst one on there. Some of the guys make good points. I concede that for being regional reporters they seem to have alot of knowledge on national topics. If the shouting gets bad, I either laugh or turn it off.

:huh: on the last sentence

Kellerman was bad enough in that role that "Stat Boy" aka Tony Reali replaced him.

:)  on the last sentence

242770[/snapback]

I think that he was signed by Fox Sports Net when his contract was up with ESPN. After he signed with FSN they made the switch from Kellerman to Reali.

Steven A. Smith

242763[/snapback]

I don't watch the show much, but I don't mind it. I have never seen Steven A. Smith on there though. Doesn't matter whats on, if I see that sorry sack a !$#% I turn the channel. He is the worst thing about ESPN IMO...and winning that title isn't easily accomplished.

I don't watch the show much, but I don't mind it. I have never seen Steven A. Smith on there though. Doesn't matter whats on, if I see that sorry sack a !$#% I turn the channel. He is the worst thing about ESPN IMO...and winning that title isn't easily accomplished.

ATH sucks, but I love PTI. Kornheiser and Wilbon are great together.

Steven A. Smith is an idiot....and thinks if you miss a field goal on 3rd down you can try again on 4th down....